TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i was thinking about today and I was curious as to what my cars would be worth if I were to put them up for sale privately, what i mean is what would YOU pay for them? Don't worry, Im not actually selling them lol.
1. 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC
has 34,000 miles, pearl white ext, tan int. Car has an SCT Chip, 22c plugs, and a 180 T-stat, 7in K&N Cone, a 93 Mk VIII one peice driveshaft, it has been lowered approx. 2in with brand new Conti-extreme contact 245/50/16 tires. It will soon have the 3rd cat replaced with an x-pipe and race bullet mufflers installed.

2. 1997 Ford Thunderbird
Car has 54,000 miles on it, Pacific Green Metallic ext, (was repainted by a top notch body shop 2 years ago), grey/black int. It has an SCT Chip, 22c plugs, 180 T-Stat, MAC Cold Air Intake, 70mm Accufab TB, MAC intake Plenum, Ford Racing Underdrive Pulleys, 9mm FRPP wires JBA Headers, Full ART 2.5in Dual exhaust with a mid mount maganflow muffler, J-mod, MMC driveshaft, 3.73 trak loc rear end, 18x8 Chrome ADR Sterling wheels, 255/40/18 tires, ST Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks, Front and rear shock tower braces, Cobra Brakes Front and Rear, Custom Scott's Gauges, Sylvania Silverstar Headlight bulbs, and a Full audio system with amp'd Infinity Components. All these mods have less than 5,000 miles on them, the gears have about 1,500 miles on them, brakes have about 20 miles on them, just enough to break them in.

Both these cars are in excellent condition, always garaged. The Tbird has never seen winter, the Mark has seen snow twice in its life. I just thought it would be fun to see how much they are actually worth.

·
Registered
406 Posts
They're worth whatever someone in your area will pay for them. Use KBB.com and maybe add $500 for all your mods.....Mods don't do much for resale. The low mileage will though.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know, I was just wondering what you guys thought. I would pay twice as much for a Tbird with a PI Swap, gears, converter, ect that the work was already done and done right then I would for one that was stock.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
I've been doing my homework on Mark's lately, and you could probly get upwards of 10k for it. The bird, 5k+ maybe? Too bad that mark isnt black on black, I'd make you an offer!

-Joel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts