TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Hmm any Ford dealer, or join the tccoa and get a discount from five star.plugs AWSFA22C or -A12C if using a power adder. the 22c's are 1 heat range colder than stock and the 22c's are 2 heat ranges colder than stock.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
get and use your member number and log into the Members only section of the site and locate the phone number to five star ford. and dan will hook you up with what you need.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
seabass said:
screw that...get some stock motorcraft wires unless your simply buying them for the color.

C
Why is that? Can't you get a small amount of power out of better wires, especially thicker ones?

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Aaron_T said:

Why is that? Can't you get a small amount of power out of better wires, especially thicker ones?
not really unless you upgrade the rest of the ignition. i like them cause they look better, the stock wires are fine, "C" is running stock wires and A22C plugs on his bullitt/vortech/pi bird. he aint got no problems with them either. as far as i know. so yea the stock motorcraft wires are fine.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey, I called a Ford dealer here, and went to a Motorcrat store, and the only ones close to that model number was ASW22C. and they were from a 84/85 Stang (or something like that). SO I got Motorcraft double platinums for $41.
Let me know.
Later

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
AWSFA12C are the plugs. i dunno bout the wires.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Part numbers

What are the corresponding part numbers for the 22c and 12c for Autolites? I understand that they (the plugs) are the same as motorcraft. I already know the motorcraft numbers. Thanks.

·
Registered
987 Posts
If you want a good deal check out a summit catalogue. If you ahve questions about which part number you need sijmply call Summit and they will tell you and help you out. And I could be wrong but Summit should be as cheap if not cheaper on everything than a ford dealership.

Sam

·
Registered
181 Posts
seabass said:
screw that...get some stock motorcraft wires unless your simply buying them for the color.

C

Yeah really. I just have NAPA wires on mine. Wires are wires.
Use the extra $50 bucks you saved to put towards getting pulleys or parts for the J-mod or a new pair of shoes. Ya know.....something that will make a difference.

Unless paying about $100 dollars for a set of wires that have colors to choose from is something you want. I just dont see justifying that kinda of money for something that does no better than the lesser versions.

Cheers :cool:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Re: Part numbers

17Mark71 said:
What are the corresponding part numbers for the 22c and 12c for Autolites? I understand that they (the plugs) are the same as motorcraft. I already know the motorcraft numbers. Thanks.
103s / 1 heat range cooler
AR94 / 2 heat range cooler

Taken from BlackBird96's post

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thanks Chad.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts