TCCoA Forums banner

What are you bringing?

1K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  gecko2424 
#1 ·
To the meet Sunday. I will be bringing Macaroni Salad and a big box of hamburgers, the charcoal and lighter fluid. We need to just let everyone know what we are bringing, so that we don't double up, and end up with too much useless crap. So here goes the list:

Rich: Hamburgers, bread, macaroni salad, charcoal, lighter fluid and some drinks.

Please post what you can bring, so we can make sure we have what we need. I don't have a cooler that will fit in the Cougar, since I'm bringing the whole family, so anyone who can throw some ice in one, and bring it along would be appreciated.

#2 ·
If I can get off call for the weekend, I'll bring a cooler with ice & cokes w/ my boat. If not, a small cooler of meat or whatever my wife can hold in her lap (no back seat).

Dan

#6 ·
Would anyone be interested in 2-5 gallons of margaritas???? Would lead to some lime-twisted bratwurst perhaps. I don't really drink, but I make a killer rita.

#8 ·
Everybody needs to check in a list what they are bringing and how much to avoid duplications and ommisions. Here is what I am bringing

1 small stack of paper plates
10 desposable plastic cups
20# of ice
8 polish sauges hotdog size
16 misquite flavored decker hotdogs
24 hotdog buns
disposable utenisels

We need somebody to bring frozen hamberger patties, chips, 10 2 liter bottles of soda, 5-6 bags of chips, and more plates , cups and utensels

#12 ·
I am going to be able to come, but I can't say I'll be there for sure at 11:00.
Since I will probably be there in the early afternoon, I was thinking I could pick up some ice to refresh the coolers and whatever else needed. If anyone has other suggestions let me know.

I'll be coming in from the east on I-40, could someone verify the directions to the lake for me please?

Thanks,
Rob

#14 ·
girdnerg said:
I am going to be able to come, but I can't say I'll be there for sure at 11:00.
Since I will probably be there in the early afternoon, I was thinking I could pick up some ice to refresh the coolers and whatever else needed. If anyone has other suggestions let me know.

I'll be coming in from the east on I-40, could someone verify the directions to the lake for me please?

Thanks,
Rob
Rob, earlier in the thread, I have written specific directions. I've been there a few times lately doing business so I know they are accurate.

#17 ·
Thanks, I was just making sure because I have never been there and have only passed through OKC on I-40. Do you know if everyone is staying at the lake or leaving after eating?
Rob

#18 ·
Wow, I need to post faster. lol
Rob

#19 ·
There is a swim beach, but it was closed when I was there in May. I don't know now.

I'm planning on bringing bratwurst, buns and some drinks.

Dan

#20 · (Edited)
i was there today,
did not see very much of a beach right there by the critter alley pavillion,
but i think there's a nice one a couple hundred yards south.

Rob, you want to follow the J.Marsh directions;
Peebly Rd South to hwy9, then West 5-6 mi on hwy9.
Coming through OKC & Nrm will tack on about 40 extra miles.

i have some cokes, MGDs, dogs, buns, paper stuff, etc....
oh, yah, a grill.

doh!, better start packin now! :eek:

[edit] can't find my grill utensils;
hope someone will bring some?

#21 ·
We normally hang out for quite a while. Dan Newman called me yesterday to get directions, so for those of you who haven't met him in person, he'll be there. We'll probably hang out and BS, and then go swimming for a while. If Gecko brings his boat, I'm going to try to get some skiing in, if he doesn't mind.

#22 ·
Well, I'm leaving in 30 minutes, getting everything packed up right now. (women bring too much crap) Hopefully I'll see you guys a little after 11. If Allen's directions are right:tongue:

#24 ·
Rained this morning and the boat was out. I don't have time to clean it and get the truck hooked up etc. Sorry guys, I'll bring it next time. I'm taking off now.

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.