TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can be thankful that I'm not actually bringing up the old thread from last year, but tell us a little something about what you're thankful for.

I'm thankful that our teacher cancelled class today, :woowoo:, and now the speech that I was supposed to do, but don't even know my topic, is pushed back until after Thanksgiving break. Maybe I'll get a couple sentences ready on time. :D

I'm also thankful for God and his grace, and that even through my stupid crazy driving, I haven't been in a serious one in over a year, although if it's someone elses, and it's not damaging to me or anyone else physically, I guess it wouldn't hurt. :D I could use a new bumper, fenders, and Mach 1 hood. Or maybe just a new car, seeing as how I have 144,000 miles.

·
High Output Poster
1,491 Posts
I'm thankful for the keg that was at my party this past Saturday night.

I'm thankful for my sexy girlfriend.

I'm thankful for my latest purchase (Cougar).

I'm thankful for all the Ford products in my family.

I'm thankful for LX-Tasy and Lobird91 for parts.

I'm thankful for TCCoA.

I'm thankful for Charmin extra soft TP.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I am thankful for my company that just gave us our holiday bonuses!

I am thankful for the 1167 shares of company stock that I have just cashed in.

I am thankful that my parents have always been there when I needed them most.

I am thankful for my friends that keep me from going completly insane. (as well as sacrificing their airboxes to my nitrous fixation :D )

I am thankful for everyone here on TCCoA, for without you guys, I would have all of my sanity (and money) left :D :D :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
i'm thankful for this site

:uppoint: :uppoint:

·
Registered
233 Posts
God and His blessings. My parents. For the lady on my lap. The friends I am blessed to have. For everyone I have crossed paths with, friend and foes. For all that i have left to experience in this life, and beyond.

·
Smoothmeister K
887 Posts
I am thankful for being able to go to a nice college.

I am thankful I am living in a nice dorm, having a nice home, and not going hungry.

I am thankful to be living in this great country, our blessed United States of America.

I am thankful for TCCoA and UMWTC. These communities are truly priceless, and w/o them we would not know what we have.

I am most thankful for having my friends and family, for they are what makes life most special.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I am thankful for

My family.

My friends

My Life that I almost lost.

My car.

Definitly this site for without it im lost in the cougar/bird world.

I am not thankful for the stock I bought at 18 cents and went to 14 dollars and I didnt sell and now its at 20 cents :ztoohot: :D

But Life, friends, and Family are def the top.

Mike

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I am thankful for (in no particular order):

safety glasses
Burboun
public transit (it gets ya there when your car breaks)
My parents and my brother
buttered popcorn
sharp cheddar
my maglite
and that cute girl in my anthropology class that gives me a reason to show up.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
My God and my Savior first and foremost. My sister who I am very close with, as well as my four other roommates. My best friend Tim who I would trust with anything. The rest of my family. The girl that I haven't met yet but can't wait to. Freedom. The privilege to serve as an officer in the United States Air Force. The amazing blessings that I have right now, being able to live in a nice place and get a good education. Music. My beautiful (to me at least) Cougar and the absolutely beautiful aluminum engine about to go under her bonnet.

And who can forget Publix or Sam's Choice Cola and a one pound delmonico every now and then!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
thankful for:

My family being there when I need.

My friends, all of which are awesome. Some are even on here.

My teachers at college. They are all awesome. It's an art school so there is no math, science, etc.

TCCoA and all the other online tbird people.

Ford and even some of the other car companies for making these awesome, powerfull vehicles.

The internet.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
I am thankful for ford, and the great vehicles they produce, cause if it wasn't for them, I might have bought a honda!! thankful for my health, and trying to get big swolled in the gym. I am thankful for my great job, and my family, blood and extended (extended being my car club). And believe it or not, I am thankful for the ex-fiance who cheated on me with my "best friend" last year, because the whole situation made me realize that there is someone else who I love dear, she just doesn't know it fully yet.

and did I mention I am thankful for Ford...

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
a few things.

TCCoA is great and I'm very thankful for it. All you guys are like family, there's good fun times and arguements just like a good functional family :D

I'm very thankful for my girlfriend and I'm glad we've gotten through a few rough times and came out better than before

I'm thankful for all my family.

5 of my friends were involved in a car accident Saturday and one of them died. But all the rest survived and I'm glad all of them and their families and the whole church body could come together and support them in their time of need.

And I'm thankful for God and all the things he's blessed me with in my life.

...Oh yeah and I'm thankful for PHEASENT SEASON! Where's my 12ga...

-Thomas

·
The Parts Guy
7,269 Posts
My friends, my family, all of you guys here at TCCOA, my cars (to keep me occupied), and of course Jack Daniels.

-Rod

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I'm thankful for family, friends, I'm thankful that I have a job that I like, I'm thankful for TCCoA, WestCoastFords, Focaljet, IMBOC, etc. etc. any shoutouts I missed, you guys rock!

·
Registered
659 Posts
HAPPY DAY, TURKEYS

StupidFly said:
umm Nigel, its BOURBON, have another shot you crazy scotsman :D

now back to the topic......
my wife
my son
my family, other than the aforementioned members...lol
my thunderbird
the fact i am still suckin air,