TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to put a list together of everyone track times. If you could, please email me with your times so I can get a list together. Please also include what year/type of car, BBS name, real name, email address to be posted (if you want it posted) and if your N/A, nitrous, or supercharged.


Send all emails to: [email protected]



Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea im gonna put broken. :D

Everyone with a time, send it in. You will always be able to update them.


And maybe the moderators can put this somewhere so more people will see it. hint hint :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
8ate8 said:
sure. i'm all ready on the tccoa's fastest list, but it seems they only have like 1/3 of a person doing the entire website.
[/email]
Yea i see that the list they have is old and out of date. And not many names of there. So Im gonna start my own list so everyone can see an up to date list. Maybe they will just put my in charge of their list but who knows
 

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
Joined
·
2,028 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:
Im going to put a list together of everyone track times. If you could, please email me with your times so I can get a list together. Please also include what year/type of car, BBS name, real name, email address to be posted (if you want it posted) and if your N/A, nitrous, or supercharged.


Send all emails to: [email protected]
Thanks
i dont have any times to give you, but i do have a suggestion.

If you're not already doing it, you should have 'height above sea level' on your list.
i'm sure some timeslips have it already on there (maybe not), but i think it would be beneficial to make it a complete list.

just my dumb thoughts...
:zwall:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: What are your ET's?

66dvlbrd68 said:


i dont have any times to give you, but i do have a suggestion.

If you're not already doing it, you should have 'height above sea level' on your list.
i'm sure some timeslips have it already on there (maybe not), but i think it would be beneficial to make it a complete list.

just my dumb thoughts...
:zwall:
I might get into all the detail later. But right now I only got like 6 people. So maybe once everyone desides to get me some times. Then I can get into things like 60' times and height. We will see...

Thanks for the idea though, I never thought about that one.
 

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
Joined
·
2,028 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What are your ET's?

BlackTbird96 said:


I might get into all the detail later. But right now I only got like 6 people. So maybe once everyone desides to get me some times. Then I can get into things like 60' times and height. We will see...

Thanks for the idea though, I never thought about that one.
no problem. 60' times wouldnt be bad info to have either.

i just have issues w/ the 'above sea level' number because i'm so damn high up. if we ever get our damn strip back, i KNOW that my times are going to be horrible.
people say stock '96's run an average of mid 16's... add a second...maybe a second and a half...and that'll be my time.

i know it's bench racing..but it is the scientific fact. i'll prove it one of these days, when we have our strip back.

just figure it would make a nice addition to your list, so that it looks nice and professional and ...stuff...
:D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,208 Posts
Stock 96-97 4.6s should be mid 15s, not mid 16s.

I'll let you know my updated times when I get back from the track friday. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ShadowDragon said:
Stock 96-97 4.6s should be mid 15s, not mid 16s.

I'll let you know my updated times when I get back from the track friday. :D
You better let me know :tongue:


You got a PM too.
 

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
Joined
·
2,028 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Stock 96-97 4.6s should be mid 15s, not mid 16s.

I'll let you know my updated times when I get back from the track friday. :D

crap. stupid fat fingers. sorry bout my typo.

makes me feel better though...at least i know i'll run high 16's, low 17's where i'm at, rather than the typo powered high 17's, low 18's.
:tongue:
heh


thanks SD
 

·
MN12 Fanatic
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:
Yea im gonna put broken. :D

Everyone with a time, send it in. You will always be able to update them.


And maybe the moderators can put this somewhere so more people will see it. hint hint :rolleyes:
It's funny that you are doing this because I was going to do the same thing!!

You read my mind!

If you want I can make it a sticky in the racing and kills section? Either that or a admin could create a whole new forum for it?



:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
Actually, I believe that the "Racing and kills" forum is supposed to be for 1/4 times as well as racing kiills, but people use it more to brag. I'm not saying to enforce anything, but maybe you can so two subforums under that one. One subheading for "Track times" and one for "Street kills". It would keep it more organized and, if you wanted to, you have a moderator for "Track times" (BlackTbird96, I'm sure, will volunteer) and J-Rob can moderate the "Street kills" section. And I have a link to a site that you can figure out sea-level times from times that are taken from a higher altitude, so you can show the year/engine, mods, stock time (if any), present time, altitude, and modified time. That would be cool. If anyone wants their times modified, they can ask me, so they know what they are runnin at sea level. Then they can put it with their "slip" times. But it's almost worthless without a specific "time" forum (wink wink).

Pat
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top