TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,549 Posts
Nice! The Cougar looks great on it. I only wish I had that much garage space to work with. Can't wait to see how the LED lighting looks. Thanks for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
Stamped baskets are fine for a guitar amp; what they sound like is the most important.

·
The Parts Guy
7,357 Posts
Nice! The Cougar looks great on it. I only wish I had that much garage space to work with. Can't wait to see how the LED lighting looks. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. I wrapped up the LED lighting install last night, then performed my first standing oil change tonight. It was pretty f'n awesome. The lighting is perfect.

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
I wasn't paying close attention, messing with the Cat and vice versa, and I went from "Cougar on the lift" to the last photo, and I was looking at the suspension pic, and for some reason my brain went to went to: "Rod has an AWD Cougar?"

It was an awesome moment, lol.

I love your shop(s)!

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,525 Posts
Man, I need one of those!! In all seriousness I was hoping I'd be able to install a lift into the garage here at the new house, but I doubt a 9' ceiling is tall enough.

So, how much to rent for a few weeks? :unsure:

·
The Parts Guy
7,357 Posts
I wasn't paying close attention, messing with the Cat and vice versa, and I went from "Cougar on the lift" to the last photo, and I was looking at the suspension pic, and for some reason my brain went to went to: "Rod has an AWD Cougar?"

It was an awesome moment, lol.

I love your shop(s)!
Hahaha. Thanks.

Man, I need one of those!! In all seriousness I was hoping I'd be able to install a lift into the garage here at the new house, but I doubt a 9' ceiling is tall enough.

So, how much to rent for a few weeks? :unsure:
Yep, you'd want a taller ceiling height to really make a lift worthwhile. The ceiling height in the photos I posted are 12'7" for reference.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts