• Other

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since i got into an accident yesterday and the driver side has to be repainted im just going to paint the whole car a different color. If you dont like either color just post what color you think it should be. Check my cardomain to see what my car looks like. Its in my sig.

Story Made Short on Accident:
On my way to work. Driving on dundee road, gonna pass across quentin road and a lexus in the turn lane pulled into traffic from the turn lane thinking she "had space" and sideswiped me screwin up my front left panel, driver door, and the back left panel. All scratched up and a big dent underneith the back seat driver side window. And no driver side mirror. So all in all... deffinatly screwed up. Not my fault though. Almost made it 2 years with no accidents or tickets. Dang.

Andrew Z

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Sorry to hear about that man...you figure with a Lexus she would have been more careful.

I say go for "MOONLIGHT BLUE CLRCT MTLC"; that's what mine is. I'll have to double-check on the paint code if you want it. Check out my cardomain if you want to see what it looks like...

BTW: I voted for Midnight Blue. :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Go with the Jag Racing Green...... Saw it on a Jag in Tampa last weekend at the auto show. Beautiful color, thats what I want when I need a paint job. Easier for me though considering my car is already pacific green.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
im more partial to silver. but thats only becuse it looks good with orange lighting. and because it looks good with black.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Since you've already got a blue car, I'd stick with the midnight blue. Otherwise you've got the jams and all that other stuff.

Plus a dark blue just looks damned classy.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
silver. . . silver . . . SILVER! no... i'm not biased. . . . lmao

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
Plus a dark blue just looks damned classy.
Then that must mean I have a damned classy Cat. :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts