TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
and i quote:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /storage/1/v1/6/86/35/55468635WntclK_ph.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.22 Server at c6.webshots.com Port 80

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
and i quote:

Right click on the link and go to properties, then copy/paste the link...

·
Registered
658 Posts
OUCH!:zpuke:

danman

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
BlackbirdSport said:
Styling was about the only thing the new birds had going for them, then some mook goes and does this...body kit
oh what in the world is that?

:zpuke::zpuke::zpuke:

why would ANYONE buy THAT crap. why do people find it necessary to take beautiful vehicles and make the fugliest bodiy kits possible?

that's Crap w/ a capital C.

:zpuke::zpuke::zpuke:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'M BATMAN!

·
Registered
166 Posts
The front doesn't look terrible.... looks kinda porschie, but the rear and side, and rims, are more than ugly, they're more than fugly, more than mugly, they're ugly ugly.

·
2,028 Posts
CowsGoMoo said:
The front doesn't look terrible.... looks kinda porschie, but the rear and side, and rims, are more than ugly, they're more than fugly, more than mugly, they're ugly ugly.
yeah, the front does look like a porsche...but if i wanted a car that looked like a porsche for around the price of a Tbird, wouldnt i just get a boxter?

the new Tbirdie is beautiful the way it is....this OVERALL package makes it look like complete crap. and this is in black...imagine in some other colors...like white or something......
:zpuke: :zpuke: :zpuke:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I personally like the front end of it. IMO it looks better than the factory version. I don't know why, but Ford made that grill to big and it jusy makes the front end kind of cheesy/girly looking if you ask me. Other than that, I love the look of the new t-bird and wouldn't change a thing on it:cool: :D

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I do like the front end, but I always say no to fender skirts. And the wheels aren't TOO bad in my opinion, I think that if you could see them on a regular Bird than they might look ok.

·
2,028 Posts
8ate8 said:
ahhh. i just brought the above 2 photos into photoshop to lighten them a bit to bring out more detail. not only did that add rear wheel covers, but it's a giant fender flare on top of it.
after viewing the lightened pictures....i've decided.. i will continue doing what i was before...
:zpuke:

someone should die for this
:zdevil:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
You know the old saying......

"Ya can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. "

At least that POS has more personality than the
"styling cue'd", half-a$$ed semi-retro styling