TCCoA Forums banner

What do you think of the new color scheme?

• It's excellent! Keep It!

Votes: 37 48.7%
  • It's Ok.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Still needs some work.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I HATE it!

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • I don't care. Do whatever you want.

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been playing with the colors, what do you guys think of them? I didn't want it to look like everybody else's. Lemme know.

BTW, I do realize that the buttons don't quite match, but I'll be working on those too. I have PSD templates of all of them. It'll just take a while to make all the changes.

Sir William

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
I think it's not bad, but I'm kinda partial to a darker theme. I think a black background with royal, purple, and green looks pretty slick. Either way IMO it's much better than the previous board. HERE'S a board I REALLY like the look of....IMO it's one of the coolest looking boards I've seen in a while, but what you have here is still pretty cool as well.
-Jeff

<center>
</center>

·
Registered
355 Posts
even tho im not a club member i would just like to say that this makes surfing the board much easier, reminds me of stangnet. keep up the good work and BTW i dont think i like this blue backround i think what about just blue,white,gray and dark blue? like www.thirdgen.org color scheme

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
easy on the eyes

keep it

·
Registered
355 Posts
i forgot to ask sir william if u need separate mods for forums like interior,audio, or 4.6 i would like to offer assistance if it is needed

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
I like the idea of a darker theme with a white or light grey background. Or maybe a good old red, white, and blue theme? I like the look of the PC Mechanic forums. Just keep it simple with a few similar colors, and a few contrasting ones and it will be easier on everyones eyes!

·
Registered
298 Posts
The colors aren't too bad, it is definatly different than any other board out there.

·
Registered
825 Posts
This color scheme is great, definately keep it.

Wanna add some better smilies tho?

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tazer999 said:
Wanna add some better smilies tho?
[/B]
Yeah, there'll be a LOT more smilies on the way. Just takes time. I'm redoing all the buttons to match right now. There are a LOT of them.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
the only thing id say is maybe make the teal color of the scrollbars and the heading more like the softer blue thats used on the front page. other than that i love it.

i love this place

·
Registered
195 Posts
Even though I am as color blind as a dog, it is easy on the eyes and easy to see the diffence in shades,....keep up the good work:cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
looks great less filling

It looks great you have found a winner

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
the "todays birthdays' box looks like caca!!! and same thing with the moderators list up top. make it smaller, change the color and throw it on the bottom of the board.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VicRattlehead said:
the "todays birthdays' box looks like caca!!! and same thing with the moderators list up top. make it smaller, change the color and throw it on the bottom of the board.
I believe the proper response to that would be, "Bite Me!"

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Sir William said:

I believe the proper response to that would be, "Bite Me!"
ahh well at least ya changed the color of the box to match, that works, and the text size is better on this comp. overall it still looks really nice!!! got any previews of the smilies???

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No word on the smilies yet. Still collecting them. I don't want to just add few here and there....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts