TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,185 Posts
yawn- not for me- do they cum in our bolt pattern? 4x108

I see yr from Nova Scotia. been there a few times- drove a big rig. was in Dartmouth 2 Christmases ago. no snow. I hate snow lol. I'm from just north of the Centre of the universe- I think you'd know where that is;)

you watch "Trailer Park Boys?" best show ever! 8C "I'm not givin anybody a ****ing "R"! 8C
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
623 Posts
not bad looking, but by the looks of it the only wheel with the right offset is a 14x6 wheel....might not be what you want. Otherwise they are all +40 offset. not sure if thats to much. +36 is pretty much perfect.
 

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
Joined
·
3,868 Posts
The quality of 90% of aftermarket wheels sucks, last I checked ultra isn't part of the other 10%


^^^^

I wish more people knew this. If you needed wheels because your OEMS are trashed that one story. But jsut to buy them to buy them is another. Wheels aren't needed very often.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
I need summers since my all-seasons which may be any number of years old (got them with the car) are becoming increasingly garbage so I am upgrading the stock rims at the same time for both better ride quality and style.

Can you give me some suggestions and where I can get something good?

I'll be honest I'd really like to get some chrome black Cobra rims or similar look-alike.

Oh man I'm dumb I really gotta look closer next time.

http://thecustomwheelshop.com/index.php/cPath/1?osCsid=v397aulf2h9gmst5m6uijclbf5
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top