TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys i was able to get my hands on a nice set of rims for my 96. They are bigger then i wanted to go with in the first place but they look real good and will look twice as good once i get the car lowered or put air suspension on it which would be yet even better. I wanted to go with 18s but the 20s showed up for the right price with rubber. What do you think?

Zero

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybed but like you said my car lol. I was just wondering what the board thought about them. i think if the car is lowered alittle it will look alot better since it sits about an inch or so higher then with the stock 15's and huge sidewalls.

Zero

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
enkei kapones are sweet rims
they came out long time ago but when you get a deal on them you can't pass;)
it will look awesome trust me!

phatbird selling more wheels
you are so FUNNY!

·
Super Moderator
12,560 Posts
i think you'll find that most here will say you should have waited and gotten 18s, i would have. But it is your car and if you like it then thumbs up!
:zwthstpd:

What color are you going to paint it?

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Im thinking a Dark blue, Black, or a Nice yellow was what a close friend wanted it. I was hoping to drive her around a bit so probably yellow. lol.

Zero

·
Banned
754 Posts
that looks surprisingly good, I've seen a lot of cars with big rims and sometimes it just looks stupid cause the car sits too high or something. But that actually looks pretty good, and your right, when lowered will look even more impressive.

I'm jealous now.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
That is ride height, on the ground, with an engine Will it settle any? Wow that is a lot of fender gap! Will look good lowered for sure. If you don't have to jack up a car to fit the rims and tires, then it should look fine for sure.

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats the car with motor and all. I dont think it will settle anymore unless lowered. Now for the paint im going to have a family friend do it. He has done a few of are bikes, metallic red and chrome illusion, and they come out great. Now the lowering springs have me wondering how far down i should go. an inch or two? Phatbird ant ideas since you familiar with the car and rim?

Zero

1 - 12 of 12 Posts