TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get new rims and tires for my bird. Buddy of mines parents own this tire and rim shop so im thinking of going through them. Going with the Goodyear kelly charger GT tires and thinking of going with this style rim in like a 17 in. think it'd look good? Wanting that cobra rim style but not wanting to go through the hassle and spending of the hub swap and what not

my car:

rims im wanting:

·
Registered
850 Posts
There are vendors that sell the cobra style in out lug pattern, so you don't have to swap hubs. Or you can go with Saleen Speedstars, which look similar/better to the Cobra wheels.

The wheels pictured might look pretty ok, but i prefer matte silver instead of chrome. Much cleaner look without too many reflections, which makes it hard to 'see' the whole wheel, IMO

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i have the option of i guess its polished aluminum or chrome. aluminum is 640 for the set w/ tires at 60/wheel. the chrome is 820 for the set w/tires at 120/wheel. i just dig chrome and im planning on interpreting more chrome onto my bird to go with the blue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts