TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting tired of cars lately.....

I have the wagon and have been driving that, I have the van that my wife has been driving, and the Tbird is sitting but is still on the road. Today I came to another conclusion that I need to get a newer van(still issues with the Windstar but I dont want to put more money in it). The wagon and windstar are going to be sold, if I can get a reasonable price for them, and take that money plus some to get a newer van.

Anyway...... I put the 16" rims from the wagon on the van and put new tires on it (over $500) so I dont want to sell them with either of those cars cause it's just a waste of money. What would you think of the rims/tires from this.....

On my Tbird.........

The black rims are not on it, they are on the wagon and probibly will be sold with them. I know it's all about what I like but I like opinions of others as well. I'll see if I can do a quick photochop on them.

·
Super Moderator
7,529 Posts
What about putting the new tires from the Sable wheels onto the black Tbird wheels, and then selling the sable and windstar with their factory wheels installed? I would think with stock wheels you would probably have better luck selling both cars, plus you get to keep the new tires and the sport wheels for your bird.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts