TCCoA Forums banner

What do you think?

481 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  schwalbe 
#1 ·
i might be getting another Thunderbird. It's a 92 with a 3.8L i was wondering how much do you think it's worth, he said there is no rust. unknown miles, clear title, tranny is fine, maroon on the inside and out. So i was wondering on what you guys think this is worth.

Thanks.
Tony

#2 ·
schwalbe said:
i might be getting another Thunderbird. It's a 92 with a 3.8L i was wondering how much do you think it's worth, he said there is no rust. unknown miles, clear title, tranny is fine, maroon on the inside and out. So i was wondering on what you guys think this is worth.

Thanks.
Tony
I would pay any where from 1500.00 to 2500.00 bucks.

#4 ·
he said the paint is faded. And it sounds like to me he just wants to get it out of his yard. he's more into older cars.

#5 ·
I'd offer him $500 and see what he says. (Actually, I would offer far less than that, since I buy almost all of my vehicles for $500 or less, then build them or part them out).

-Rod

#6 ·
i was thinking of using this car for when i drive to the cities, or my home town of grand rapids. Driving this 302ho just isn't good on gas. i think i might be able to get this car for cheaper then that, i will have to see tomarrow after i talk to him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.