TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what works best for you. I use Simple Green on engine and rims, along with Meguairs Metal cleaner. To wash car, Meguairs car soap and Zaino. Windows get generic window cleaner, and Rain-x when weather reqires it. I do not use tires shine often.
Interior: Armoral - detailers advantage. keeps dash looking good, so the woman does not complain:leftright . Baking soda keeps it smelling good.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Mothers gold car wash, Eagle One tire and wheel cleaner (highly recommend), simple green for the engine, just a damp cloth for the interior, and some armor all for the tires

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
simple green for my engine compartment (I also use a little black magic at times to shine it up)

water and soap for the interior for the most part
(I don't like everything feeling greasy... although I did have some stuff that went on like paint... left everything really shiny without that greasy feeling... forgot what it was called though)

My leather conditioner totally slipped my mind, so when I think of it... I'll post it lol

White Castle and rain-x for the windows

meguires (or is it mothers :confused: lol) wax and meguires quick detailer spray (I use whatever is laying around for the soap... I think it's turtle wax car wash that I have now)

Eagle one wheel cleaner for the rims

and Black magic for the rubber :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deatailer Advantage version of Amoural is not greasy, and last for a while. Target has it.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Personally, I prefer the BH method. BH stands for Beverly Hillbillies. "Jethro! Get the brick!" :D :ztoohot: :gapteeth: :king: :zmonkey: :wiggle: :znanner: :zbeer: :crazy: :diablo: :cbones: :rofl: :ssalute:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Mothers Gold when I want to leave the wax on, Dawn to remove the wax. I armor-all the interior plastic, and use a set of Eagle products on my leather.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
As far as the tires go....i use turtle wax tire shine...u apply it like wax and then 5 minutes later kinda buff off.... works really well and lasts for about 2 weeks... (depending on conditions)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts