TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe there is a post on this already ???

mine is simple

my screenname/user name

PNYKLR = The custom plate I had on my 78 TA, 80 Firebird and now soon on my 87 Grand National (Pony Killer)

CJ93 was for the old 93 Tbird I bought new in 94 vanity plate (which I reinstated today and should have in 3 weeks)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Uncaged 94 - I'm out of the cage! I'm loose! I'm free! I'm an Old Fart?:confused: (never said I was normal) A free spirited Bird that wants to fly (on the road ;) ), fly free from the constraints of rules and regulations and speed limits. And take its owner on a joy ride at will!:D

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have no idea. I just saw it on my birth certificate and it kinda stuck. :D

On some other sites I use /dev/null. It's basically a place in linux to send garbage. It's a one way trip. Data goes in, nothing comes out.

Peter M

·
Registered
645 Posts
Nothing now... It used to mean something when I had this little dude right here. It's a 1975 Honda CB400F that I fixed up. But I sold it and now I sure wish I could change my username and maybe use my old username as a subtitle or something.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
j= justin
k= kroening
89 = year of
cat= cougar

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Mine is a variation/nickname of my last name. I tend to not use anything about my cars in case I change, but since I tend to own cars until they are no longer drivable or worth selling, I probably don't need to worry. If I was known as 82F150 on FTE 3 years ago, I still would be, 00GrandMarquis on CVN I still would be, 89Cougar here I would then want to add 97Sport to it.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Since it popped up a couple times in here, just pm me if you want your name changed.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Its...................... my name! LOL

AKA Anthony...

No meaning to it. It's just what I happened to use when I signed up for the OLD BBS that was used 8 years (or so) ago when I first found birdcats/tccoa. So I just stuck with it!

:D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hobohuey was the nickname given to me my senior year of high school because I never shaved or really got my hair cut. They always told me that I looked like a train hobo. It was official when my Cisco teacher accidently pushed me into a pile of boxes beside his desk.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I have to ask, but what does your avatar mean, I have seen it around on people's shirts, but I haven't figured it out.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mrbeefy has been my nickname since little nicky came out years ago. before that it was beef so yeah that's mine

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Mine was supposed to look like "FasTBird232" originally, in that highly annoying way some people combine words...

Anyhow, a few weeks before I first signed up here (and very soon after I got my 'Bird) I got AIM, but none of the SNs I wanted worked, so I put in this one.

Fast (a joke that any 3.8L owner will understand...)
Bird (thunderbird)
232 (3.8L in cubic inches)

Weird thing is, I use this SN for everything since then, even though I sold the 'Bird long before I joined any other boards. I use it on my w-body forum, my NMU car club forum, a D-II college football board, and for a bunch of other websites. It's just easier than trying to remember a bunch of other ones.

Only thing is most people see it any think it's about 3800-equipped Firebirds. They're like, "Oooh, I dig Firebirds, too!" and I'm like, "No, it's about a Thunderbird," and they're like, "Oh... what the hell for?"

Actually ShadowDragon, if you want to help me out, you could reformat my SN to the FasTBird232 I meant to put down two years ago...

·
Registered
497 Posts
Cbasstb95
C = first letter in my name
bass = I'm into audio to much
tb=thunderbird
95=year of car

funny thing is when people see it always think of the fish.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts