TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what parts are universal for 95 tbirds. can cougar parts go on a bird and vice versa. the things im looking for are interior, exterior, and engine parts to put on my bird, cause going to the junkyard you have option.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Pretty much everthing inside, and some outside. Inside its everthing but trim around the C-pillar, rear windows, and the stuff in front of the rear windsheild. Different stuff on the outside is the hood (89-95), bumper, headlights (89-95), taillights (they will fit, but looks stupid) this does not include the center part attached to the trunk. The whole suspension is the same, wheels fit but are different from 93 up and SC/XR-7(SC ones).

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Are you talking about it being wider side-to-side or saying it's deeper front-to-back because of the flat back window? I never liked the way the FOX/MN12 Tbird rear window cuts down on the depth of the trunk opening. It can make getting some bulky boxed items home from the store a PITA!

It looks good but becomes a bit impractical when you need to actually get something bulky inside of that big trunk...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I believe the decklid is wider side to side. I mean I'm not entirely sure, but if you look at where the trunk comes and meets the taillights, it bisects the corner lights on the cougar, where as on the bird, the trunklid comes down between the corner lights and trunk lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts