TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know? Looks like the site either moved or got shutdown? I keep getting "This Domain name is available" That would REALLY suck . . .

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm getting the same message, it even has the corral logo above it. Maybe it's my browser?

·
Registered
890 Posts
link works for me.................

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That link is in my bookmarks. It still doesn't work. WTF. This is pissing me off, I'm selling an intake on there.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I cant get it to work either.I got a guy buying my LMAF i gotta get on there to see if he messeged me

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
mercoug302 said:
That link is in my bookmarks. It still doesn't work. WTF. This is pissing me off, I'm selling an intake on there.
F5 :)

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Due to numerous hardware failures caused by an electrical storm, the Corral will be unavailable until sometime tomorrow (Thursday). We apologize for the inconvenience.

- the Corral Staff

·
Registered
17 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
Due to numerous hardware failures caused by an electrical storm, the Corral will be unavailable until sometime tomorrow (Thursday). We apologize for the inconvenience.

- the Corral Staff
The corral is down right now. Yesterday I was getting a "page cannot be displayed" message and this morning I get a hilarious pic of the turkeys with the above message. Sucks because I spend my mornings waking up on the corral.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts