TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow........we really fell off on any meetings and all now days.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Illinois

Oh well..............I still have my "Road Course Family"

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
We should get something together. I actually have a running and driving MN12 at the moment and so does Keith.

-Bryan

·
Registered
214 Posts
My bird will hopefully be drive-able in another month or so, but either way I'd love to see what others have done with theirs.

BTW Bryan, did you get the PI engine and everything put back together then? Impressive given you just had the little one!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What Happened.

the end of July? I'm Road Racing the end of June at Blackhawk Farms. Tilted Kilt Chicago Ridge Mall - Hooters Orland Park - The Patio Orland Park - Tilted Kilt off I-55 and Weber Road?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Meeting

Works for me Steve.............have been past the place....but never stopped in that one.......yet. Easy to find................just off I-55 and on Weber Road.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Track time in August.

Hey Steve.........Join us for the GPStracktime.com at Autobahn August 15th?..........We're going as a group again. The four of us were at Blackhawk Farms the end of June.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sc

Next weekend? Sunday at 1:00? TK on Weber road?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Next weekend? Sunday at 1:00? TK on Weber road?
That could work for me. Maybe I will have the for sale sign in the window of the Cougar by then :tongue:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Meet

I blew out a convertor during a Track event...........ordered cat less down pipes. Hope they arrive soon and get at least the worst side changed. The goofy heat shield is all that is holding it together now.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Is this still happening?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tk

Com Ed didn't show up until 4:00 to get the tree branches off the power and phone lines....the city wouldn't touch it. IF..you need fire wood........I've got plenty right now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts