TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
reply to one of those "Nigerian" scams promising to x-fer 19 bajillion dollars to me in the next 3 days?? Anything? I'm not being threatning in my reply, just firm. I of course don't ever give any bank or personal info to these things, but sometimes I just can't stand to see them in my inbox and feel the need to reply. I don't need some lunatic hijacking my email addy and spoofing a bunch of people.

I haven't sent it yet, still working on it.

Jay

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't reccomend it. Right now they're not sure if it's a real email account but if you send it back they will spam the crap out of you.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
dont do it. i told one guy to F himself and i get like 10 of em a week now. wish we could send a f-117 to take out some of those guys, although who falls for that kind of thing?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i usually just give his email addy to about ten different email marketing companies and hope that at least a hundred spam emails hit their inbox.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
google free offers by email and enter their email addy as many times as possible before you get bored.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
unfortunately, most of them are intercepted by spam gaurds, but a few will make it through.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you want to reply to him, why not set up a new email address at one of the free email sites, and send your reply. Just don't include your original email address in the reply.

Then if he spams you, it won't matter because you sent your reply from a temporary email address.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts