TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Im looking for a hood Exactly like that....does anybody have like a link or pricing details on a hood like that?

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Way too damn much. Don't even bother. It's a Legendary hood. The quality is typically crap and the fit isn't much better. Mine was ~650 retail and after freight was damn near 900. I also paid 65 dollars for hood struts that never came and another 40 bucks for crating that was a glorified cardboard box. DO NOT BUY FROM LEGENDARY.

·
Resident Gun Guru
672 Posts
It looks like one from: Tren Design Autosports and the price from them is $549.72 ! I dont see any description whats so ever about mounting, the ram air or anything .......

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
It is, either that or they're just reselling legendary (aka fastglass) hoods

·
Registered
461 Posts
Is that ram air thing even functional on that thing or just for looks?

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Just for looks, but the cowl induction at the rear of the hood does help airflow around the engine

·
Registered
98 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
Way too damn much. Don't even bother. It's a Legendary hood. The quality is typically crap and the fit isn't much better. Mine was ~650 retail and after freight was damn near 900. I also paid 65 dollars for hood struts that never came and another 40 bucks for crating that was a glorified cardboard box. DO NOT BUY FROM LEGENDARY.

I 2nd that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tonight I just notices that http://www.supercoupeperformance.com is selling these hoods now along with the regular Cobra R, and the Mach I hoods. I really like that hood as well.

Metalman

1 - 11 of 11 Posts