TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's early but I figured I'd start a thread so everyone can post what they've gotten for Christmas or as Early Christmas presents!

I'll start it off

My mom just got me an early christmas present:
- Standard set of Ratcheting Craftsman box wrenches
- Metric set of Ratcheting Craftsman box wrenches

Early ones I'm getting myself:
- Got my SC Brake pedal (5 speed version)
- Super Coupe L-Braces!

What have you all gotten, anybody getting anything early?? :)

·
Administrator
8,008 Posts
I bought myself the new sockets I wanted.......wrapped under the tree! ;)

Joe

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I bought myself a nice leather lounge chair with an ottoman, which I posted about in another thread a few days ago. I also got myself a giant TX star for the wall. We'll find out about whatever else there is, if anything, in a week or so.

·
Super Moderator
9,179 Posts
My Christmas present to myself... new paint for the T-bird! :tongue:

My fiancee's family's Christmas celebration is tomorrow. We'll see...

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Perhaps. Apparently one can "fall out of love". 4 years together, broken up over a text...
While this does suck, you have been with her since you where 16 years old, now you are 20. All I will say is, it might suck now, it might seem really stupid to be broken up with over a text message, but once some time passes, be it a year, five, or ten years, time and the universe will make it clear to you that it was and/or was not meant to be.

Still, bad timing, sorry to hear.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I got a new bedroom set and queen size bed from my mom for Christmas. My girlfriend is getting me a Under Armour hoodie (I was with her when she got it). She's getting me something else that I will not know of until Christmas. I'm doing the same for her. She's getting a new set of speakers for her '95 BMW 318i. Her mids are blown. A set of Kickers oughtta do the trick. ;)

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
A bunch of boxes piled up in the garage next to the bird. One item is bolted to an engine stand and another heavy box has yet to be mailed. :D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I bought the bird tint. I got memory foam slippers from a roomate

·
Super Moderator
10,404 Posts
This is my year, pretty much...

:)

12 Heinekins
11 valve cover bolts (2 sets, lol)
10 lug nuts
9 Tires to buy
8 brake pads
7 holey tires
6 months of repairs
5 broken lugs
4 broken wheels
3 broken corner lights
2 (water-filled) headlights
1 Resurrected Bird!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

:cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,900 Posts
Perhaps. Apparently one can "fall out of love".
If you can fall into love, you can fall out of it just as easily.

It's when you CHOOSE to love that it stays.

My two cents worth from my years of watching others.

RwP

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I have a beautiful famil that loves me....I don't care if they get me anything.....only that they are happy.
Also, the wife and I are pregnant with our 3rd.....so, that right there is good enough for me :D

·
Registered
613 Posts
If you can fall into love, you can fall out of it just as easily.

It's when you CHOOSE to love that it stays.

My two cents worth from my years of watching others.

RwP
Attaboy, Ralph.. Dead on!

I have a beautiful famil that loves me....I don't care if they get me anything.....only that they are happy.
Also, the wife and I are pregnant with our 3rd.....so, that right there is good enough for me :D
You guys dont laugh at that. My wife was always infuriated - and secretly impressed - when I came home from work and complained of weird symptoms before she had a chance to do the same.

My kids are going together and getting me an Autoenginuity Scanner. Cause I dont need just gadgets {got 3 laptops, got Ipod touch, Got Tivo = fat dumb and happy}.. and having a Blazer {Bravada} makes two tools essential:
Fuel Pressure Gauge
Full feature scan

Unlike EECIV.. where I gave up pulling codes because you could diagnose by symptom and context. On that rare occasion.. I think three Check Engine lites in over 500,000 miles and about 5 cars.

Joyeaux Noel and Felice Navidad, y'all!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
For Christmas I am getting:

Tbird painted BLACK!!!
Lower ball joints
Magnaflow DIDO resonator w/ new placement of tail pipes (gonna look more sporty) lol
One very heavy box under the tree from my Father-in-law (have no idea what it is)

Within the next 30 days or so:
Jmod
Mark VIII converter
made possible by my wife Kristyna, my friend Randy, and Robert P :)

Merry Christmas to all of the TCCoA family.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I'm hoping my 97 will be home for Christmas and that I'll be able to move the shifter out of park with my right hand.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts