TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
Joined
·
1,614 Posts
that reminds me of the little honda rice runners i want to run off the road.. or see were i put the can opener at at least -)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
please don't

You can put it on but be prepared to have people point and laugh. If you decide to put it on, don't forget to paint your car orange and add a big chrome robot sticker to the side of your car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
if you put that on your car, then you gotta put some vinyl lettering on your front window that says "The Flying Nun" lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
That has got to be the worst ricer spoiler I have seen. Why would you want to trash your car like that? With that said...it is gay...:crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
prepare to be laughed at with that "contraption" on your car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
I guy in my area has one like that on his cavalier, it's ugly as sin. But I guess it doesn't help that it is painted purple and white....

Preston
 

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
Joined
·
11,719 Posts
We are a bunch of detroit (or lorain) metal heads. To most of us, a WING like that looks like something skywalker will be riding through the air on in the next movie.

However, if you feel it looks good TO YOU, get it, just don't be surprized to get these same replies everytime you mention it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Would look ok on a stang.

but on a bird, it would look ricey. Wouldnt look right man. Thats a civics spoiler.

Marvin M.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
710 Posts
yeah man, i've seen some birds with something like that on there.... it just isn't right.... i mean it's like putting a chevy engine in a ford (don't gimmie lip about this, i don't care if it isn't possible or whatever lol) it just would NOT BE RIGHT!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
GreenBird said:
To most of us, a WING like that looks like something skywalker will be riding through the air on in the next movie.
C'mon, The Dark Side hasn't clouded Anakin Skywalker's mind that much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
Uhhh... stay away.. stay FAR away. Those wings were never designed to be on MN12s.
 

·
TSTaCC President
Joined
·
885 Posts
Re: please don't

92blackbird said:
You can put it on but be prepared to have people point and laugh. If you decide to put it on, don't forget to paint your car orange and add a big chrome robot sticker to the side of your car. [/QUO

Hey, I resemble that remark. I am painting my bird orange. Well, its going to be more of a pastel orange with light white flames. STOP now before you start the rice chants. I have seen plenty of american cars orange and plenty with flames that are not ricey. Just give it a chance.....you might just like it when its done......


Anyway, don't get the wing man, for the love and respect of your car and dignity. If you really really like it though, there is no stopping your own opinions and if it really makes you happy, go for it. Its your car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
Re: Re: please don't

Bob Kinee said:
92blackbird said:
You can put it on but be prepared to have people point and laugh. If you decide to put it on, don't forget to paint your car orange and add a big chrome robot sticker to the side of your car. [/QUO

Hey, I resemble that remark. I am painting my bird orange. Well, its going to be more of a pastel orange with light white flames. STOP now before you start the rice chants. I have seen plenty of american cars orange and plenty with flames that are not ricey. Just give it a chance.....you might just like it when its done......
B]
I am not trying to rag on all orange cars. Just the ones that look like this:The orange car with chrome robot sticker that I WAS ragging on. Furious enough for you?
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top