TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy I know has a Turbo Coupe for sale, and I was wonderinf what it was worth? It's got 131K mile s on it, recent engine goin over and he just had the ECU reworked due to a high idle problem. The body is decent, cept for one rear end corner where a friend of mine hit the turbo bitd with his dodge 2500. The guy wants 500 for the bird, But I don't know if its worth it.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Auto or 5-speed? Options and so fourth? Sounds like a fair deal if it isnt all trashed out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tc's are getting harder to find as the years go by, 500 isn't bad for a running ca,r i bought 4 of these and paid, 400,500,125,and 400 for them but only 2 ran, one with a blown head gasket, and another with a non-turbo 4cyl, so if it runs and drive, 500 is well worth it. in my opinion

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dad talked to me yesterday afternoon, and he said that he would look at it,and if it was anything worth getting then he might buy it , so I can learn to drag race in it. I personally never saw him buying the car coming, but if he wants to, I'll race it. You think that if I strip the Bird down, mod the ecu and turbo, it could be a good dragcar? Or more important a good cheap drag car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts