TCCoA Forums banner

What is the bolt pattern for the Lincoln LS?

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  GreenBird 
#1 ·
Just looking around eBay, and I see a couple sets of Lincoln LS wheels, cheap, so far.

Do these happen to have the same bolt pattern as our MN12's?

Just thinking out loud.

#4 ·
J-Rob said:
i believe the LS bolt pattern is 5x4.25, the same as MN12's.

the only reason im saying that is because i saw an SC with LS wheels a couple months ago over at SCCoA
I saw that too. He goes by "BlackAnSC" he reported that they fit fine, and had no problems with rubbing.

#6 ·
The new Thunderbird wheels should have the same bolt pattern because it shares the same chassis as the Lincoln LS.

I'm just throwing out this idea to y'all.

#7 ·
scotthrbacek said:
The new Thunderbird wheels should have the same bolt pattern because it shares the same chassis as the Lincoln LS.

I'm just throwing out this idea to y'all.
yes correct, and they look sweet as all Get Out! with the sweet bird in the middle,
ive been wanting some, but they are HIGH!
but man they would look trick.
those LS wheels look pretty darn good as well,

:)

#8 ·
got em on my 97

got them for a really good deal too. along with a set of Firehawk SZ50 EP's wrapped around them. man, these tires stick like sh*t to a blanket!!! still dont know how to post pics, and ive tried requesting my reader ride pic to be changed but nothing yet.

ty

#9 ·
Re: got em on my 97

tyson said:
got them for a really good deal too. along with a set of Firehawk SZ50 EP's wrapped around them. man, these tires stick like sh*t to a blanket!!! still dont know how to post pics, and ive tried requesting my reader ride pic to be changed but nothing yet.

ty
Which ones, the LS or the Bird rims? Vic and I asked Nancy G (lead T-Bird engineer) at the launch and she said the new T-Bird bolt pattern was 4.5x5, and the backspacing was rediculously huge...

#10 ·
firehawks are on the ls rims n/m

nm

#11 ·
Re: Re: got em on my 97

Blown306 said:

Which ones, the LS or the Bird rims? Vic and I asked Nancy G (lead T-Bird engineer) at the launch and she said the new T-Bird bolt pattern was 4.5x5, and the backspacing was rediculously huge...
Nope. pattern in 5 on 4.25 with 40mm offset.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.