TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
lol

you asked as if we all buy guns on a regular basis!

Just thought that was funny...

Later,
Jake

·
Registered
60 Posts
What you do with a gun? I never understood the fascination with weapons.

·
Registered
209 Posts
S&W Model 681 .357 Magnum. Bought it from a shop that sold used police weapons. Very well taken care of weapon. Thinking about getting a S&W 500.
GUN

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
TBird 38 LX said:
What you do with a gun? I never understood the fascination with weapons.
Shoot a deer, skin it, gut it, carve it up, and stick it in the freezer. Wait 2 months. Remove from freezer, make stew. :D

It also works good as a can opener. ;)

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
when my dad died, i inherited all his weapons. i havent goen through all of them but i have a Ruger .270, a .222, i cant find who made it, 2 12gauge Mossbergs, 2 Winchester 870s, a Mk VII govt issue .45, Ruger Super Redhawk .44, a bouble barrel 10 gauge, a Smith .357 and a Springfield M1903A4, without the scope.

lock and load

joseph

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Plankster,

sorry chief, i plan to keep em. i have shot the .45 Glock before..its feels kinda odd. i guess its that composite plastic stuff. ive been shooting the Colts for years and they feel natural, the glock feels to fat though. although, its got a really nice action and accuracy is dead on. id like to shoot an H&K .45, they are supposed to be sweet.

aim for the bullseye, or the lower center portion of UBLs turbin

joseph

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you asked as if we all buy guns on a regular basis!
Depends on where you live and where you grew up. I grew up in the NE US, where it was not PC to even own a gun. Out west, guns are just a part of life.

Here the guns I have:

My dads military issue .38 (been around the world/Cuban missile crisis era)
Remmington 700BDL 300 Win MAG (elk gun)
Mossberg 12 ga pump (birds/riot gun)
Malin .22 semi-auto w/scope (vermin/target)
Taurus SS .38 revolver
Misc BB/target pistols and rifles

·
Registered
145 Posts
ABout three weeks ago I bought my newest gun my glock 30... if you have the means.. and you like big bore guns then the g30 is a great pistol ...

Moody Moodz

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Now I know...

After finding this thread, I know why I feel so comfortable here.

I don't own any guns myself...now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go water the garden with some more 10W-40. :xpwink:

Wayne - NRA Lifer

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Last gun we bought is my remmington 12 ga shotty. the last gun i bought is actually a potato gun. Yes, i could kill you with it and a potato so i consider it a gun even though there is no explosion.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts