TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is strickly towards MN12s/FN10s. I was offered $7800 for mine as is, I told him 10K and we had a deal, he walked. and I am glad, I love my car too much.

so, whats the lowest YOU would go?

NOTE: This is claiming you aren't in a financial bind, etc....

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
um the lowest i would have to say would be ummmm 700-800. i only payed 600 for it so anything above that is good to me.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS......

Seriously, I don't think I'd ever sell it. I don't care how strapped for money I am. :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I'm like Shane...no less than 10k...I'm rather attached to my birdie...

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
What I want and wat I'd get are two different things. Right now, I probably wouldn't sell it. (but if someone wanted to trade me even for a V8 F-150 supercrew, I'd consider it . . . then go buy a V8 Cougar)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
10k would be about right. But I would have to be in a bind!

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
enough to buy a car outright w/o having payments

·
The Parts Guy
7,269 Posts
$6,500 for the Splitport 94 LX, $22,000 for the DOHC 90 XR7, $1,200 for Chris Wise's old 35th Anny, $2,000 for my other 35th Anny, ..............

I've got a few of these cars. ;)

-Rod

·
Registered
850 Posts
Ricerbird said:
um the lowest i would have to say would be ummmm 700-800. i only payed 600 for it so anything above that is good to me.
Dude, lol, everytime you post how much you payed for your car its a different price, first it was 900 then it was 800, then 700, and finally 600?
I think I could let my car for around 80k.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm still willing to sell my stock '97 for $5000, but it's no longer worth that to anyone but me. But I'm happy to keep it.

·
Registered
940 Posts
redneckcougarguy said:
$500, especially with all the work it needs
i'd sell my 94 for $500 too, the 1996 one I would trade for a newer trans am WS6 :zwall:

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I just struck a deal to sell my 95 Mk for $2k plus a non running 78 El Camino.
I was just mentioning to Alan last night how I can't seem to get rid of a car. There is always another one involved in the deal or that comes up immediately after and is far too good to pass up. However it works out my running total ends up the same.
My goal has been to lessen the fleet. Its not happening.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
If anyone offered me 1800 again for the 89, it would be gone. I have had plenty of offers around that, I don't know why, it isn't for sale and it is driven every day.

It would take about 7k-8k for me to sell my 97, and I would only do it to get out from under it and the fact that all my money is going into it.

I generally buy things for the long haul, and use them until they are no longer usable. I have dumped a ton of money in the 97, other than a tranny and 3 sets of tires, I haven't put anything into the 89. I have had the 97 down for working on it in 8 months more than I have the 89 in the 11 years I have owned it.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
well my kitty id let go for around 2500 with the bad motor , other wise 6k ish , the truck around 6k and the galaxie, well , reasonable offers over 3k the mustang, for the $$ i have in it so oo , around 700-900 , van a 1000 .

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
$8k without the turbo -- $12k with it

That's way less than I've got in it, but hey.....money is money.

:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts