TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason I' asking is because I'm looking to order bushings for the complete IRS assembly.

Now I realize the subframe part is different so the body mount bushings are Tbird Specific. But I dont want to order from MN12 or SCP because they are highly overpriced (please dont flame me for being cheap)

I know mustang cobra IRS parts are becoming largely common and lower costs make them more to my liking.

So whats interchangeable?

Brad M

P.S. if this has already been discussed please link me to the info as I didnt find it in a search.

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
SplitPortBird said:
The reason I' asking is because I'm looking to order bushings for the complete IRS assembly.

Now I realize the subframe part is different so the body mount bushings are Tbird Specific. But I dont want to order from MN12 or SCP because they are highly overpriced (please dont flame me for being cheap)

I know mustang cobra IRS parts are becoming largely common and lower costs make them more to my liking.

Brad M

P.S. if this has already been discussed please link me to the info as I didnt find it in a search.
The diff case,and the IRS bushings.
JL

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why is the diff case different?? I thought the FRPP pumpkin was interchangle able between the Mark VIII and Cobra,, as I thought even that was a stock mark VIII piece?

wait,, unless you mean thats all thats interchangeable.

wish I had a pic of them side by side.

Brad

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
SplitPortBird said:

Brad M
Hmmm...you ask this question...and he answered it.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
SplitPortBird said:
couldnt edit what I said before you posted.

Brad M
lol....yeah i saw it just when i posted. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts