TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats up Washingtonians! haha whats been happening . Let me guess no meet ever happened this summer haha my turbos will be up and running soon;)

·
Registered
647 Posts
nah, it's a lil sad :( It looked like we possibly had something going, but then the fire slowly died out :( I'd love to get something set up for this spring/summer hopefully! specially since I'm now a Western Washingtonian (Sorry Kelsey!)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Yep, it kinda fell through. I tell ya what I was kinda thinking might be cool next year, there's a racing school at Pacific International Raceways, I know I want to do it, might be kind of a cool group thing.

Yeah, us eastern Washingtonians are dwindling, especially with some of you defecting

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
yeah screw you defectors :p I dont blame you. I've been here in Spokompton for like 8 months knwo and have to say I'm not too pleased with the area. Thats alright I'll hang out with kelsey sometime... we can stick together as the only 2 easterners :p

On that note I would definitely like to get something started for the spring or summer. The Air Force makes you take leave if you go through the pass in the winter time in case you get stuck up there or something but I'm hoping on planning a trip to seattle/tacoma area this spring I believe. I wanna find a dyno place and hang out with some friends at Ft Lewis.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Yeah, we'll have a eastern washington-only meet. The rest of you arn't invited. lol.

There's a couple shows coming up soon here in Moses Hole, Maybe do something then. You other guys are invited, too.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
yeah we have to... otherwise it would be more like a man date seeing as there are only 2 of us in western washington :p Let me know when as long as I don't have to work we'll be alright

·
Registered
844 Posts
The next couple events coming up that I'll at least probably be at

March 22 - Skills USA car show, Moses Lake (~65 cars usually)
March 29 - Opening day at Renegade Raceway, outside of Yakima
May 24 - Spring Fest car show here in Moses. (200+ cars usually)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.