TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored guys. It is 9:16 P.M. here and nothing to do.......

What is your favorite aspect of your MN12 (or other car)???

Mine is by far the UNDISPUTED back end of the car! Can't deny it!

Ahhhh :D

So show / tell all!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
racer94lx said:
I absolutely love the wrap around dash! All the controls are comfortably within reach. It's weird being a passenger though, you feel left out.
Dude, nobody cares about passengers!!

They got a prob... make em walk :D

·
Registered
927 Posts
Just one aspect?:eek:

I also like the wrap around dash. I've sat in my brother's Caddy, and it wasn't as nice.

I like the front end styling. I think it looks so smooth and a little menacing with the narrow headlights.

I like the side profile. The long hood and short--slightly elevated--rear deck lid give it a sporty feel. It's said that this same profile type is part of the reason the first gen. Mustang was so popular.

And finally, having grown up riding in huge boats from the 70's, my car feels like the perfect combination of "real car" and "modern car." (If you get what I mean) Most modern cars I've ridden in feel so small and cheap. Most old cars I've ridden in (the 70's ones) were always sluggish, and disconnected from the outside.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
The individuality of the car is what I like. Granted, I know of some modded MN12's that live somewhat close to me, but there's only 2 in my town. And the other one just has minor mods (exhaust and maybe intake). I rarely meet anyone else on the street that has one.

I love the handling of them. I love having a Mustang riding my bumper because we're both getting on the interstate. And get on a 25mph curved on-ramp and I leave him in the dust because he can't take it as quick as I can.

The ride... Granted, it's no Caddy. But it's still a really nice ride. And the room... I really like the fact I can fit 4 people comfortably inside and no one is too badly cramped for space.

And I like the car from all angles. I think they look great from any angle, modded or stock.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
It was and still is my first car, thats what I like about it. The only problem is I dont know if I can ever sell it if the time comes.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Flooring it and hearing that little 305 scream when it hits 5K just puts a smile on my face...

I'm also a big fan of all the space under my hood, and how (relatively) easy it is to do things under there.

·
Registered
975 Posts
LX - It would be tough to decide between the mildly aggressive outside appearance and the interior with all the controls right where I'd like them to be.

SC - Definitely the supercharger. [smiles]

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I appreciate a vehicle that affords you the opportunity to use the really really big hammer!
Credit: 'the great obucina' (left) and 'tbirdbrain' (right) remodeling a broken intake manifold
on 'the great obucinas' tbird on 8/23.

I had to interject a little humor

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tbirdbrain said:
I appreciate a vehicle that affords you the opportunity to use the really really big hammer!
Credit: 'the great obucina' (left) and 'tbirdbrain' (right) remodeling a broken intake manifold

Dude, they were doing that out of humor I hope!

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:

Dude, they were doing that out of humor I hope!
yes we were, the intake was already broken and we didn't really hit it with the hammers.
On a high note, I appreciate the fact that there is enough room in the car without it being too big.
(I am slightly bigger then the average person)
and the look of the car is somewhat aggressive without being too gaudy.

and yes the hood is open and the center caps are off because of track inspection.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i like what you get for the price. a decent mn12 can be had for really cheap. the interior is great, you dont have to reach for anything. the mildly agressive exterior styling is nice, my car is almost 8 years old and still doesnt look outdated. with a few mods its a really nice sleeper.

Frank

·
Registered
793 Posts
'the great obucina' (left) and 'tbirdbrain' (right) The 'great obucina may need a hammer but (as it appears to me) 'tbirdbrain' is the hammer!
Sideoiler :uppoint:

tbirdbrain said:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Well, I guess this is one for the cougar guys,

I like the front of the car with just the parking lights turned on, It looks like a cat, Too bad they had to do away with the windows that looked like cat ears, oh well, it looks smoother.

Thunderbirds just dont have that agressive look that a cat has in the front. the only thing helping it is the nose that has a mildly agressive look. I cant remember what years, 95s I know of.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts