TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
bmac said:
They just put a new transmission on my car (I LOVE WARRANTYS) and I want to get a tranny cooler which one should I go with?
:confused:

Summitracing.com, b&m supercooler, 24000 gvwr, $49ish

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Just for the record, I went to Pep Boys and bought the biggest one they had. It's for an RV towing up to 10,000 lbs. That tranny stays nice and cool now! (I have a tranny temp guage to keep an eye on it)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Big Al What mods are you running? What kind of tranny cooler did you get?

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Mod list, you're kidding, right?:p
Well you can check my Cardomain site for a few of the bigger mods.
www.cardomain.com/bestbird

I bought the standard Pep Boys brand, or whatever they carry...I dunno, it might be permacool or something. I do remember the box had a purple band accross the top if that helps! hahaha

For real, get any type of tranny cooler, they all do the same thing and get the biggest one you can find, with "you-know-who's" programming and shift mod, we need all the cooling we can get!

Sorry, I am blanking out on the name of the cooler, it's been a while since I put it on, but here is a pretty picture for you!

This is somewhat recent. If SOMEBODY would post the pic they have of the new STB you could see a really recent pic! (rant rant rant)
(

·
Administrator
14,226 Posts
Big-Al said:

This is somewhat recent. If SOMEBODY would post the pic they have of the new STB you could see a really recent pic! (rant rant rant)
(
Hey Al, how did you get your A/C line to go into the intake? ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice pic. I like your heat shield and intake tube looks sweet. Link didnt work.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Yo Big-Al, were did you got the heatshield???? I heard os someone here at tccoa that sells heatshields.. or did you made it??? NIce intake tube.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts