TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious what sets my 1994 XR7 apart from other cougars. I want to try to keep those specific things in tact as much as possible. I know someone has already changed my grill before i got the car to an earlier grill. i also changed the center section of my tail lights to a 91 XR7 center section and plan on getting the right and left tail lights to go with the center section. Then it dawned on me, what are the differences in my car and a regular cougar. I am not sure. I am hoping you guys can fill me in.

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
I'm curious what sets my 1994 XR7 apart from other cougars. I want to try to keep those specific things in tact as much as possible. I know someone has already changed my grill before i got the car to an earlier grill. i also changed the center section of my tail lights to a 91 XR7 center section and plan on getting the right and left tail lights to go with the center section. Then it dawned on me, what are the differences in my car and a regular cougar. I am not sure. I am hoping you guys can fill me in.
For 1994? Nothing.

All Cougars are XR7s that year.

Since 1993, AAMOF, "Cougar XR7" was the ONLY model in the family.

See, for instance, http://www.coolcats.net/mn12/1993.html and http://www.coolcats.net/mn12/1994.html

RwP

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I guess my car is nothing special to anyone but me then lol. I happen to like the earlier tails also. Now that I know my car is nothing special, I have no problem doing the little things I want to, to make it look nicer in my mind, Thanx for the replies!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matt, I like how your tail lights look! I would have done the same thing but my center section was cracked and I had no idea I could remove the chrome so easily. I do like the 91 center section I have and can't wait to get the left and right lights to match it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts