TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Superchips and diablo chips suck. Don't fight it :D
eec tuners are for experianced peoples that know what there doing. A chip will be more then suffice for your needs.

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
I would also like to know the 1/4 mile times with an LMAF and chip w/transfer function =)

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Aaron_T said:
Just wondering why this chip is more recommended. Also, how much should I lose off my 1/4 mile by adding a LMAF and a chip? Or is an EEC tuner better?
a tuner is better if you already have experience tuning cars or have a friend that does.

Chips raise the line pressure of the transmission. The problem is that other chips have the pressure raised all the time. the Inject Tech chip will raise it ONLY for the shift. Also, IT chips can be configured to run with a 180deg T-stat and a step colder plugs allowing a lowering of the a/f ratio, giving more power and better gas mileage. The last thing is that an IT chip will keep the EEC from pulling timing during a shift (the stock EEC does this to soften the shift).

With an LMAF and IT chip, you may see a few tenths. I'm guessing since I haven't seen actual numbers.

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
WhiteBird101 said:
Superchips and diablo chips suck.

Actually, Whitebird they don't suck I am a Diablo Dealer,I use Diablo Blanks. I am also a Superchip Dealer. I know reps from both Companies, I have respect for both, and talk to them regular. I am blessed with having a very good product and I don't need to bash the other companies. They help me when I ask and I do the same for them.

Dennis

·
Registered
726 Posts
It was a joke, really. I had writen up this whole big answer, and right before I sent it, i must have hit the back key, and that made me mad, so instead of retyping everything, i just left a smartassed answer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts