TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dropped the pan on my 97 T-Bird and found a loose part in the pan.

It's about 1-1/2" long, white plastic, with an o-ring around the fat end. It looks like some sort of stopper.

Anybody have an idea of what this is or where it goes?

I can't find a link to post a picture, but will e-mail a pic to anybody that can help me.

I'd appreciate a quick response... I can't put this back together until I figure this out.

Thanks for any help.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts