TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Im just curious what plug's people with N2o are running? I got stock plugs right now in my car and not real sure if I should keep them in or what.
Also do you guy's change your plug's when your on the street not running No2?

·
Registered
620 Posts
i have tried running stock plugs,1-2heat range colder plugs and would always get a miss and backfire,i went and tried a set of zex power racer plugs and have never had to pull the plugs since,i did pull them to check to see what they looked like after running down the track on the bottle ,butt they have never given me any problems.i also leave them in and dont switch up between the street and the track
mike

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have tried running stock plugs,1-2heat range colder plugs and would always get a miss and backfire,i went and tried a set of zex power racer plugs and have never had to pull the plugs since,i did pull them to check to see what they looked like after running down the track on the bottle ,butt they have never given me any problems.i also leave them in and dont switch up between the street and the track
mike
roughly how much did the zex plug's run ya?

NGK TR6's.
I believe they are 1 step colder.

and its N2O....2 parts nitrogen, 1 part oxygen..:tongue:
Im assuming that is what you ran with this kit? everything worked out fine for ya im assuming. Would the engine work that I have done make any diference on the plug's?

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Im assuming that is what you ran with this kit? everything worked out fine for ya im assuming. Would the engine work that I have done make any diference on the plug's?
I actually ran the TR55's(stock heat range), at first, then before I took it off, I bought the correct plugs(TR6's), but never even used them with the spray....I sold them shortly after.
But, with that being said, thats the plug(NGK TR6), that a ton of people told me to use.
And yes, your mods should be just fine!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know where you got them a guess on price?

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
The more I read on different links, it says the TR6's are 1 step colder than stock, and should be gapped at .035.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my thing is I got the guy that tuned it in the first place going to tune it this weekend to get it right. I wanna have all my stuff in place so I don't have to take it back to him. If he doesn't get it right I already contacted lonnie to see what it was gonna run for him to fix it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts