• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since i cant really afford my bird right now.. im in a spot as to what to do with her.. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you in debt with the car?
lol your funny... i paid $1 for the car.. I(so it didnt look like favoritism to the other grandkids..) but i will be in debt with it if i fix it .. i have no job and i can barely scrape enough money together to have the tank full.. let alone rework the entire suspension, get a new exhaust, and have the tranny rebuilt

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
well, I don't keep up with everyone's car on here, but, if you have other transportaion, little money, then I would say, go the cheapest route......sell what you can, and make off of that.

·
Registered
742 Posts
but i will be in debt with it if i fix it .. i have no job and i can barely scrape enough money together to have the tank full.. let alone rework the entire suspension, get a new exhaust, and have the tranny rebuilt
Then the 'Hide it' option looks really appealing right now.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
you have a car that basically requires on a few dollars to operate on a daily basis, must be difficult. Work more hours or pursue an occupation that will net you a higher income.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have a car that basically requires on a few dollars to operate on a daily basis, must be difficult. Work more hours or pursue an occupation that will net you a higher income.
as for you not being a jobless 18 year old in the florida job market , obucina, i would not expect you to know how hard it is to get a job right now.. as for the bird costing a few dollars to operate a day.. this thing getting 10-15 mpg is more than a few dollars.. among other things i have to buy on a daily basis to keep it running

·
Registered
741 Posts
as for you not being a jobless 18 year old in the florida job market , obucina, i would not expect you to know how hard it is to get a job right now.. as for the bird costing a few dollars to operate a day.. this thing getting 10-15 mpg is more than a few dollars.. among other things i have to buy on a daily basis to keep it running
Jobless 18 year old? How about E-1 Private stickysilvertbird? That's a job.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jobless 18 year old? How about E-1 Private stickysilvertbird? That's a job.
i was only directing that at obucina because from what i remember he also lives in fl.. im not saying i have the worst luck finding a job as i wouldnt know how hard it is for other people in different states..

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
boo ****in hoo, cry me a river. ive been employed for the past decade. Get a hair cut and a mach3 razor and walk into publix and get a job.

and do yourself a favor, dont lecture those of us who are employed, older, and actual bills to pay.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
my truck only gets around 15 mpg........just drive slower.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Then the 'Hide it' option looks really appealing right now.
lol no kidding but i dont know what id do with the title.. in florida.. if you have a title on a car even if it isnt roadworthy or even if its just the shell of the car you have to have insurance on it no matter what otherwise theres a huge fine and the loos of your liscense.. i guess i could transfer the tags to another car and resign the title back over to my grandfather (hes the one who gave it to me..) and just keep it in my back yard... lol

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
my truck only gets around 15 mpg........just drive slower.
Or don't drive at all! :D

If one is not employed, where does one "have" to drive to? :2huh:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
boo ****in hoo, cry me a river. ive been employed for the past decade. Get a hair cut and a mach3 razor and walk into publix and get a job.

and do yourself a favor, dont lecture those of us who are employed, older, and actual bills to pay.
omfg.. you people take everything i say in completely the wrong way.. i wasnt ****ing lecturing you .. i dont care how long youve been employed, honestly.. i was just stating the fact that its extremely hard to get a job in my area because no ones hiring..not even mcdonalds or publix is hiring..

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
omfg.. you people take everything i say in completely the wrong way.. i wasnt ****ing lecturing you .. i dont care how long youve been employed, honestly.. i was just stating the fact that its extremely hard to get a job in my area because no ones hiring..not even mcdonalds or publix is hiring..
why would a manager want to hire an 18 year old with hair past his shoulder and more facial than he knows what to do with. You cant find a job because you arent trying....and publix is always hiring and I know there are more than ONE in your town.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.