TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
go ahead

and get the chip from Dennis, but keep harping on that jerk from custom chips. Hope you get results, but it isn't worth your while to wait

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looks like custom chip is gonna try again. I notice that www.customchip.com is alive with a July 8 start date. Same old?:eek:

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Who is Custom Chip????

I never heard of them.Go with some one that has a rep. for chips.Dennis is good at that stuff so why dont you call him.There are a few others out there that do chips but just go by who can get it to you the fastest with the best results.
Good Luck,
Chris

·
Registered
376 Posts
Custom Chip was a wannabe chip guy, but dropped the ball. A few of the members got hosed because Custom Chip went out of business. His product was ok. I was one of the lucky ones in that I received what I paid for and the chip works very well.:D

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
what happened was...

The owner got a bad batch of blank chips. He didn't have the $$$ to buy another batch, and couldn't burn anymore chips. He was/is in a legal battle to get his money back.

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
Re: what happened was...

GreenBird said:
The owner got a bad batch of blank chips. He didn't have the $$$ to buy another batch, and couldn't burn anymore chips. He was/is in a legal battle to get his money back.
Well, that is not exactly what happened, all I can say is if you want to buy from him go ahead. I would go ask the guys on CV. Net and PM the members here, there is a lot more to this story than just a batch of bad chips, and he will never again get support from the designer.

So I have no idea who is doing his programing, So do not get me wrong I am not wanting a monopoly here, Dom sells chips to and he is very sharp. I sell Diablo and Superchips both, and they make a good product, and I talk to them regularly they are true professionals, I am a small fish in the sea of life.

I am trying to help when I can I am not perfect. A lot of people got taken to the cleaners by this person. I know one person who sent his EEC and never got it back and had to go buy a new one, a lot of people paid for chips they never got, again this is my opinion and we all are entitled to one.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Re: Re: what happened was...

Dennis Reinhart said:

Well, that is not exactly what happened, all I can say is if you want to buy from him go ahead. I would go ask the guys on CV. Net and the members here, there is a lot more to this story than a batch of bad chips, and he will never again get support from the designer.

So I have no idea who is doing his programing, do not get me wrong I am not wanting a monopoly here, Dom sells chips to and he is very sharp. I sell Diablo and Superchips both, and they make a good product, and I talk to them regularly they are true professionals, I am a small fish in the sea of life.

I am trying to have fun, and avoid sharks. A lot of people got taken to the cleaners by this person. I know one person who sent his EEC and never got it back and had to go buy a new one, again this is my opinion and we all are entitled to one.
What chip did Joseph (customchip) sell? I have one and just wondered.
:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts