TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
That's pretty cool Scott! How have you been? Had not seen you on here in a while. How's the blue car?

Al

·
Administrator
8,053 Posts
Nice job! I think Matt did this a few years back.

Joe

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's pretty cool Scott! How have you been? Had not seen you on here in a while. How's the blue car?

Al
I'm doing well, been keeping busy ya know. The Smurf is doing well, had issues with tires, but the shop took good care of me. For the most part she's running great, I don't quite like how she's been shifting lately, but can't really put my finger on it.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
LOL … nobody here has ever heard of a garbage can ??? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just kidding .. I had the same idea, long long ago. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I'm doing well, been keeping busy ya know. The Smurf is doing well, had issues with tires, but the shop took good care of me. For the most part she's running great, I don't quite like how she's been shifting lately, but can't really put my finger on it.
Is this why you never sold me your damn seats? I tried for years to get those things and you shot me down. That's alright. I have nicer white seats now anyways ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts