TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
That's pretty cool Scott! How have you been? Had not seen you on here in a while. How's the blue car?

Al

·
Administrator
8,210 Posts
Nice job! I think Matt did this a few years back.

Joe

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's pretty cool Scott! How have you been? Had not seen you on here in a while. How's the blue car?

Al
I'm doing well, been keeping busy ya know. The Smurf is doing well, had issues with tires, but the shop took good care of me. For the most part she's running great, I don't quite like how she's been shifting lately, but can't really put my finger on it.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
LOL … nobody here has ever heard of a garbage can ??? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just kidding .. I had the same idea, long long ago. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I'm doing well, been keeping busy ya know. The Smurf is doing well, had issues with tires, but the shop took good care of me. For the most part she's running great, I don't quite like how she's been shifting lately, but can't really put my finger on it.
Is this why you never sold me your damn seats? I tried for years to get those things and you shot me down. That's alright. I have nicer white seats now anyways ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
are you actually using the front seat as a desk chair? lol
That's a great idea actually! My uncle is turning soon and I think I found a good gift. I'll come over tomorrow to help him install the railings and undercover tonneau on his truck, then I'll get the seat from his '92 Mustang GT he parted out. I got about two weeks to do the upholstery and put the office chair wheels assembly.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would prefer a leather seat. I aint got nooooo problem at all, actually I think its a pretty cool idea. ford buckets are so comfortable the first time I sat in a old Taurus I was shook. Comfy af!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts