TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my dads lookin at gettin a new car, he has an 04 jetta but his knees are gettin bad so it hard for him to get in and out of it let alone shift, he wants a big sedan so im thinking either a marauder or a chrysler 300c, any opinions on those cars or any other cars would be greatly appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
671 Posts
chrysler 300c

Cheaper (I believe) and more bang for the buck. Plus, I am a 6'6" tall guy and I didnt have enough leg room in the marauder... sad but true, so I am already wondering where did the "full size" in the Full Size Car go??? All into the trunk and motor bay??? :2huh: :zdunno:

Marauder STARTS at $35,000
300 C (the top 300 package) starts at $33,000 [base package @ $23,600]

By the time you spec the Marauder to equil the 300 C package (which again, is the TOP 300 package) the marauder will cost a pretty penny.

·
AnimeWhore
1,796 Posts
mdj1281 said:
chrysler 300c
Cheaper (I believe) and more bang for the buck. Plus, I am a 6'6" tall guy and I didnt have enough leg room in the marauder... sad but true, so I am already wondering where did the "full size" in the Full Size Car go??? All into the trunk and motor bay??? :2huh: :zdunno:

Well, I'm sure the Marauder is still easier to get in and out of than a Jetta.
I would personally get a loaded Crown Vic or Grand Marquis and be done with it. Not everyone needs huge amounts of "bang" in their cars.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Crown Vic LX SPORT. That should be priced well under the Marauder, and have the needed room. If he wants to get the Marauder, look around for a nice used one. They seem to be going for quite a bit less than a new 300C. I've seen an '03 going for 23,000 around here, and that's on a dealer's lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts