TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been around for a long time and am fordless... am thinking of acquiring another bird in a couple months... how is everyone's cars? are you guys going to be hitting the strip anytime? for ****s and giggles am going to be taking my car to the track, not a bird or even a ford, but want to see what it will run...

Sam

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sam,

Have been wondering what happend to you. I have not seen Max or Jeramie for a while but Todd and I took our cars to Lincoln in April and had them tuned by Dave Dalke from SCT. We had a good time and then we went to Scribner NE to race on Sunday morning but it was a very lousy day weather wise. I ran a 15.3 which was better than the last time I was there but it was disappointing. Todd was looking for 12's but ran low 13's.

I think there is some talk about Ford day at Bandimere on the 26th but I do not think I will get in to that mess again.

I am toying with the idea of Julesburg on July 2nd? They have a senior citizen race for which I am well qualified. I am going to retire on JUly 15th. :)

I will make a trip with my car to STL in the fall for one more shot at a 14 providing I havent broken anything by then. She has 190,000 on her now. Last good kill was a new Dodge Ram R/T Magnum V8. He was surprised.

Let me know whats with you.

Tony

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Sam, do you still own your blue T-Bird. I saw it about a month ago down off Alameda and Federal, but looked like a Mexican Chick driving it. We are setting up for all Ford day on the 26th. I am working on getting another canopy incase we get rained on again. Give me a call and we will meet up when ever you are available. Still working in the Park Meadows area?
-Max

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nahh, I sold it to my friend Grace, who is most likely who you saw driving it. The oil pump, I believe died, and killed the engine. Or something like that. She didn't realize anything was wrong till it completely stopped working. Her brother nor I have had time to look at it the past several months or so. I also sold my Bronco. I still work for the same company as before. My cell was stolen 3 or 4 months ago and I lost everyone's numbers. Shoot me a PM with your number and I will give you a call.

Sam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts