TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's mine: <a href=http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9875>Clicky</a href>

As you can see, I shorted out the wiring up there in the panel, and then somehow decided that I "desperately" needed to fix it right away because the odometer didn't work and up until that point had been dead-on accurate, and I didn't want to lose the actual mileage count.

Well, lets hear about <i>your</i> first threads...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I wouldnt even know where to find mine.......it was a few different boards ago....

I would like to know though, would be pretty cool.....I think I posted under the name Felix when i first started on here. Hmmmm.....

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Jeez, 3.5 years and three forums? I dunno...it was prolly something like "I have a 1996 Thunderbird, blah blah blah...."those times are such a blur to me lol My first post on here though, this current forum, I could probably find, but I"ve been feeling almost too lazy to post tonight.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
I wanted to know where i could find a Thunderbird emblem for the tail lights, since mine had broken apart and the "T" was missing.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I had been lurking around for months--not too long after I bought my car. But early this Feb. some sport wheels came up for sale, and they were nearby. So I registered, and bought them. (My first--and only--mod so far:rolleyes: )

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
soop said:
Yeah, I was a dork then.
Then Eh?

My first post was a couple boards back when my MFS failed at 2am and I needed it fixed ASAP. No-one replied, I figured it out anyway. :tongue:

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I've been hanging out since '99, first post probably in early '00 when I got my first MN12. Question was probably about airbox removal or shift kit for my AOD. The forums have changed alot! :D
-Rob

1 - 20 of 31 Posts