TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother had this girl egg his car at school so he said he's gonna switch all of her plug wires around on her car. He wants to get her back better than what she got him. I said cut the brakes but he doesn't want her dead! I wasn't serious by the way.

He can get in her car to pop the hood becasue her roomie is a friend.

I said shove a few potatoes up her exhaust pipe. She can have some frech fires with her RICE!!!!

What would switching the wires do? Would the car even start? Major damage?

He needs something evil and somewhat permanent, because the egg kinda messed up the paint since he didn't see it for a while. It's a really nice 92 Lumina Z34.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't know if there would be any permanent damage, but it sure would misfire!

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
seanb said:
I don't know if there would be any permanent damage, but it sure would misfire!

Yeah....I'd say it'd misfire just a wee bit. :leftright

See...this kinda stuff ... *shakes head*

can't mess around w/ other peoples' rides. I've had my car (the now dead '95 Mercury Sable) egged by a bunch of punks that drove by my girlfriend's house.....never found out who it was....I was rather pissed off. If I was gonna get back at them, I'd run a key or two down each side of their car, in very nasty, jagged ways.

HOWEVER, one must also realize that there is a thin line between 'getting back' and vandalism....It's BS that she egged his car in the first place. However, there is a chance that whatever he does to her car (by the way you posted your first post) could cause some damage that would be semi-permanent...

this is why you never mess w/ other peoples' rides... :thumbsd:
just dont blow up her motor or something stupid like that....

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
pull the spark plugs and give them horrendous gaps

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
i mean comon, the girl egg'd the car, hello!!! girls always do that crap, i'd say you give her the shocker.... its just her cry for some man ham.....

2 in the pink, and one in the stink

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
ah the shocker... havent heard that one for awhile :uppoint:

my suggestion: I dont know what kind of alternator they have on her car. But since you can get under the hood, pop off the distributor cap (assuming she has one), remove the rotor (assuming she has one). and either leave it off, or just "remove" the contacts from the rotor, and replace.

everything looks fine, but nothing works

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i say do something simple that will disable the car, but not harm it.. make her call a tow truck, get it towed, and bring it to a mechanic.. make her pay some money to get it fixed and then she'll never screw with anyone's car again.. the biggest place to hit someone is their wallet.. make her pay. literally.

·
Registered
575 Posts
well, she didnt really cost your bro money, unless his paint is f'd up, but something that would cause her time, and only money if she is lacking common sense, would be...go to the parts store, get a vcr, or valve core removal tool, and take out her four valve cores, so all her tires go flat. she'll probably flip out and think that her tires were slashed, while she'll just need to spend $1 for new cores and find a portable air compressor to refill them. if you have the time, put the valve caps back on so she doesnt see the valves with no cores.
michael

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
PowderBoyDTC said:
well, she didnt really cost your bro money, unless his paint is f'd up, but something that would cause her time, and only money if she is lacking common sense, would be...go to the parts store, get a vcr, or valve core removal tool, and take out her four valve cores, so all her tires go flat. she'll probably flip out and think that her tires were slashed, while she'll just need to spend $1 for new cores and find a portable air compressor to refill them. if you have the time, put the valve caps back on so she doesnt see the valves with no cores.
michael
figures it had to be the tire guy with the tire terrorism:uppoint:

·
2,028 Posts
jordansypek said:

figures it had to be the tire guy with the tire terrorism:uppoint:
:rofl:

I guess if you're gonna go that route, he's definitely the one to ask.....remind me never to piss any of you people off. :leftright

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Well, on the excessively viscious side, I know a guy that actually drained someone's oil out into a bucket and then put the plug back in so you wouldn't notice anything. That one's never nice. Same with undoing a transmission line. Unfortunately, both of those attacks take time to get done.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
she has a 92 Z34... you don't need to do anything to that car to make it run like carp... :tongue:

I like tire idea.

·
2,028 Posts
GreenBird said:
she has a 92 Z34... you don't need to do anything to that car to make it run like carp... :tongue:

I like tire idea.
:rofl: heh...aint that the truth....

as for undoing tranny lines....you could always just cut the lines with a line cutter (rather quick to do)...and let it drain...would make a nice puddle below the car....most people would notice this....MOST people.......not all...but most....

however, this is a rather vile thing to do....

I have to second the 'jacking of the tire' idea....mostly because it's a relatively cheap fix, and shouldnt cause too much trouble. Do any of the other things (like cutting a line or pulling oil out) and you could cause some major damage....possibly even a wreck or death....so yeah...you dont wanna do that.... dont need to get in trouble for 'getting revenge.'

·
Registered
285 Posts
grate Limberger cheeze into the air intake at the base of the windshield.
With the heater on you just about puke.

Also, If you smoke empty your ash tray in the same place.

Fuel man~~~

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As for the Lumina...

That's my bro's car...That thing runs like a champ!!

I know there was a debate on a Z34 and a V8 T-bird a little bit ago...personally I would have to take the side of the Z34.

I must admit, I'm a Chevy fan. :eek:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Put a tampon or some ping pong balls in her gas tank, they will disolve and go into her combustion chamber.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.