TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, both intercooler tubes are done, same as the supercharger top. Right now I just have them lying in place, but you get the point. Not that the painting of that side of the engine is done, time to do the t-t intake, and re-paint the rad black seeing as it is out of the car almost.

As for braided hose coverings. I have it on upper radiator hose, the radiator overflow tank hose, and the bypass hose behind the sc top (as pictured). Any ideas where to put some more of it?

Now I just need to get the engine washed and it will be ready for the car show this weekend

PS: Its actually ford blue, the flash on the camera just makes it come out as teal for some reason. Also, the letters are polished to near chrome by sanding them

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hah, yah, the intake is coming off right now, I am polishing up one spot to say T-T, then painting the rest of it black.

As for the plenum and other things, I don't think I will have time to do that, I still ened to get the passenegr brakes done (did drivers), get the rad out and re-cored, then finish up the stereo wiring, fix up soem interior blemishes, and wire up my underbody lights to my switch panel.

Stupid cars, :p

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
heres mine

when i get the 00 PI motor the valve covers are going to be blue, the lower intake will be blue, and the upper will be polished to a nice shinny finish. im thinking i might polish the alt while im at it, and the water neck.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
ShadowDragon

hey question about your tail lights, what did you use to tint them?? and the 3rd brake light how did ya do that one?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My brake light way was easier I think

Print out the image on a piece of paper, cut otu the image, trim the paper to fit the brakelight, then glue the paper in place

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Held up fine in 110 temps here all summer for the past 2 years

*shrug*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts