TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wanting to replace my stock exhaust with an aftermarket one. does anyone know of a good brand and what type of set up, i want true duals

·
Banned
377 Posts
custom is all ive seen for a tru-dual...there is a dynomax and flowmaster cat back, but they arent tru dual's

·
Banned
377 Posts
^tell me about it...ive been bugging blade runner for a clip of his loudmouths..he's playing hard to get..lol...i heard a clip of the loudmouths on a bird on the streetfire vids...sounded way better than my di/do magnaflow..of course, his has the x pipe...may make a difference in sound (for better or worse)..but his x pipe surely would help in retaining bottom end power (backpressure)

·
Registered
33 Posts
look at all the options at supercoupeperformance.com

·
Registered
277 Posts
^tell me about it...ive been bugging blade runner for a clip of his loudmouths..he's playing hard to get..lol...i heard a clip of the loudmouths on a bird on the streetfire vids...sounded way better than my di/do magnaflow..of course, his has the x pipe...may make a difference in sound (for better or worse)..but his x pipe surely would help in retaining bottom end power (backpressure)
ive been searching everywhere for a clip of them on a t bird....do you think you could find the video again and post the link?

·
Banned
377 Posts
it may have been utube?..but now i wanna hear them again too....i'll find that post..wherever it was.

·
Registered
740 Posts
OK, OK, I gotta wait for Big Mike to email me the video clips he took of my car. I should be posting something in the next few weeks....(Hopefully)

·
Registered
138 Posts
I love the sound of Flowmaster,but if u want performance go with SLP or Magnaflow.

·
Registered
740 Posts
If y'all wanna hear mine, pester Big Mike to send me vid clips, so that I can post 'em up....lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts