TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....

How has everyone been? Jon...Joe...Ralph...Allan.

What have you guys been up to?

I'm looking to move to KY by the end of the year to move in with the fiance (as of 6/11/2010 :D) but the job searching is not proving all that great.

My stang is running strong, no problems (knock on wood). It's nice to have a car I don't HAVE to fix lol. Spend money on fun stuff and not stuff breaking. Just going day by day for me. Goes with the saying "get what you pay for". I always got a $500 car here or there and fixed them up with over 100K mi lol. Now pay more and I'm going to hit 49K mi (oil change time) and not worry about things breaking....unless I have TOO much fun and do it by accident lol

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol 21 views and no one has anything to say...unless the people who read this wasn't from MA lol

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,370 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL what are you doing snooping around other chapter's threads?!

BE GONE WITH YOURSELF!

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,370 Posts
Yes sir! :tongue:

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Hey guys....What have you guys been up to?
Just got back from The Bahamas, family vacation! :D

I'm looking to move to KY by the end of the year to move in with the fiance (as of 6/11/2010 :D) but the job searching is not proving all that great.
What happened to Cincinnati? :confused:

Glad to hear things are going good with the car, any wedding plans yet?! :eek:

Joe

·
Registered
484 Posts
ive been around, just got back from ocean city nj. someone left a deposit on the thunderbird today they are comeing back with plates tuesday, i may cry when i see it go but i still have my chevelle so i guess i cant complain. other than that im moveing into a new apartment at the beginning of next month, and my babys due mid november so keeping rather busy

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got back from The Bahamas, family vacation! :D

What happened to Cincinnati? :confused:

Glad to hear things are going good with the car, any wedding plans yet?! :eek:

Joe
SWEET! Funny you say that Joe, Last time I was in KY with the girl we were at a mall and I put my name in for a new BMW..I just got a call this morning saying that I won an all unclusive 4 day 3 night cruise to the Bahamas lol I'm pumped!

Well it's always been KY....Cincinnati is 20 min away but she technically lives in KY. Sorry for the confusion lol Nope no wedding plans. I gotta get down there with a job, then comes an apt then wedding stuff. I'm keeping my head up though.

Lowbird: why you selling the car? I don't come on here much so I missed the thread you made (if you made one).

·
Registered
484 Posts
i have the t bird and a 70 chevelle. and its really not practicle to keep them both anymore. im recently married and have a baby on the way in november, bout to move at the end of the month and work is busy as ever so i really dont get the time to enjoy it anymore. but i still got the chevelle so i cant complaine. i am really going to hate to see it go tho

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes but when one thing get finished Joe...another begins lol

Did you ever end up getting that car-port? How did you make out?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
work work work

1 - 15 of 15 Posts