TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all the stupid 911 calls. here is the latest!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow, that just reminds me of Peter getting locked in his car in Family Guy. I never figured anyone would manage to do it.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
You thinks that weird . . . you should see some of the police reports I see coming out of St. Lucie county. Only place I've ever heard of assualy with a deadly sandwich. :eek:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I don't think the 911 operator should have offered any help at all. Why interfere with natural selection? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
all the stupid 911 calls. here is the latest!!
...not a nice word, but after listening to the Call and knowing it wasn't a elderly Women the right word may be Retarded.
And else, what you expect from Kissimmee, is just a Parking-lot to Orlando!:D

-Maic

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ah Florida We is da smartistm.

Seriously though one of the papers that come out weekly around the UCF campus had as its main story for the week on how dumb Orlando was lol. I cant remember exactly what all of them were (came out almost a year ago) but one of them had to deal with one of the exit signs over I-4 had incorrect spelling which was noticed....Right after it was installed!

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
...not a nice word, but after listening to the Call and knowing it wasn't a elderly Women the right word may be Retarded.
And else, what you expect from Kissimmee, is just a Parking-lot to Orlando!:D

-Maic
the guys are STILL talkin about it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts