TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its getting to the point where I have bought everything I could. That is under thousands of dollars. Here are a current list of what I have done.

PI Heads
PI Intake
Accufab 75mm TB
C&L Upper Intake
GT Intake Tube
LMAF
GT Airbox
Steeda UD Pullies

Battery Relocation Kit

40k Trans Cooler

01 GT Trans /450hp Jmod/Rear Lube Mod
3800 Stall TC
Mark VIII Flexplate

Rebuilt Rear End
3.73s & Trac Loc

PBR Brake Calipers

Custom 2.5in Dual Exhaust w/ x-pipe

17x9 03 Cobras
Cobra R Hood 3 1/2 Cowl
New Headlights & Clear Corners
Xenon Ground Effects
Lowering Springs/Shock-Strut combo

Not so stock interior
Not so stock trunk
Not so stock stero system

I am thinking of going with paint after my new dyno tune of course. But any other suggestions are welcome! Pictures below!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow that was negative.
On the brighter side, the car looks so nice in those pics.....
Next, id shave the trunklock, Ford Emblem, Door handles, antenna and the badging. Again, very nice car!

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Biggie95 said:
Wow that was negative.
A little saving never hurt anyone. Sounds like he's got some cash burning a hole in his pocket; might be smarter to put those dollars to work earning at least some return.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
i'd paint the gfx, but thats just me.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Palmguy said:
A little saving never hurt anyone. Sounds like he's got some cash burning a hole in his pocket; might be smarter to put those dollars to work earning at least some return.
True, but the guy came here for advice with his car...i doubt he was looking for any help with his finances :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
where's your cams, pistons, rods etc...

what is your goal for the car???

if it was mine, first thing id do is get rid of the ricer 2 tone and make the car all 1 color.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
you need a set of Kooks headers.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
CobraRThunder said:
you need a set of Kooks headers.
and quit asking for mine :D

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok I can afford it again... Any other ideas??? I must buy tires first before anything else of course

·
Registered
824 Posts
shave the trunk. paint the body kit. lower it more. IMO.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
KrAzyT said:
ok I can afford it again... Any other ideas??? I must buy tires first before anything else of course
then get tires.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Teal94BirdV8 said:
shave the trunk. paint the body kit. lower it more. IMO.
Its almost impossible to lower it anymore that doesnt require major modifications. I had to put bags in the back to keep it from bottoming out already

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Ok, first of all you do realize that everything said below your initial post is just the opinion of whoever said it right? That includes what I'm about to say. Take everything for what it is worth. That said:

I happen to like the black and red. Can't exactly say why, but it is different. I also don't think you need bigger wheels, or to lower it any more. (I don't even have ground effects and I've already scraped my lower bumper up a few times more than I like). You've got Air in (TB, plenum, intake and heads) taken care of, exhaust (Custom 2.5in Dual Exhaust w/ x-pipe) taken care of. Brakes upgraded with PBR's. It looks good, I'm sure it runs good......

What about comfort, or the interior. You said its "not so stock". How about a set of SC seats? Seems any other area you work on and you'll be upgrading upgrades! (PBR's to Cobra brakes come to mind), or a Bullitt intake. (There's one on Ebay right now).

I like it the way it is. I think its time to relax, enjoy the work you've done, and start saving so that when it does hit you what to do next, you'll have the funds to do it!

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
if i was you i'd paint the ground effects and get some nitrous and call it a day.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts