TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me I bought off ebay OEM style key blanks and had them cut. And possibly a motorcraft serpentine belt. I was on an all motorcraft kick when i bought it.

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
Matt, your key would start my Cougar, lol.

Isn't that SCT dongle a bit pricey for the keychain? :eek:

·
Registered
482 Posts
red ice scraper to match my paint

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I bought a 2003 Ford sales broshure that featured the CV LX Sport. I found out that they made 2 different ones and the guy that I bought the 1 from threw in the other for nothing since he figured I'd want both to go with my Sport. Doesn't really enhance the value of the car, but it's kinda cool to have. Mint condition too.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Most random ? Hard to say.

I tried to buy a plastic bolster piece for my SC seat .. the Ford parts guy at the time ended up shipping me the air bladders for the lumbar/bolsters instead.

Just another random piece of junk I have somewhere in storage.

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
I bought $100 worth of Carbon fiber and vacuum bagging stuff to cover a 97 cupholder...

It should look Fabulous, lol.
:D

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
I bought $100 worth of Carbon fiber and vacuum bagging stuff to cover a 97 cupholder...

It should look Fabulous, lol.
:D
Now you've done it! I'd been thinking about buying that stuff too. Looks pretty cool to cover/wrap stuff with CF. What kind of resin would you recommend? My close friend works for 3M, so I could probably get my hands on some top-tier stuff :D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
A lot of 20+ NOS 96/97 Thunderbird grill emblems.

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
Now you've done it! I'd been thinking about buying that stuff too. Looks pretty cool to cover/wrap stuff with CF. What kind of resin would you recommend? My close friend works for 3M, so I could probably get my hands on some top-tier stuff :D
I won't recommend a darn thing; Have you read the MSDS's for some of that stuff???!!!
Killing myself is one thing...

What I bought is the Max CLR epoxy resin; it has really good clarity and uv protection.

Unfortunately, any uncured particulated epoxy breathed into a lung causes instant tissue necrosis, and other nastiness. :)

SO: I bought Tyvek suits, hoods, a respirator, and various other safety equipment.
The EHS guys at work have made me paranoid, I guess. :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice set of embroidered Thunderbird floor mats.
I debated them.

One thing i do want to do is paint the hood mat with either a Thunderbird Emblem or the Thunderbird Script. Or both...depending on if i can make a decent template and find someone good with the stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts