TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
MY grandmother gave me a little pencil box with a whole bunch of WW2 "memorabilia" One of the patches was from a German Afrika Korps uniform. Probably not too unusual, but its my most "unusual one.

·
Registered
824 Posts
a $2 bill..

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Not really "collectible" (or maybe they are, I don’t know), but I have a set of Britannica Encyclopaedias from 1964 AND all the Britannicia’s “Book of the Year” and “Yearbook: Science and the Future” from 1964 to 2004!!!

They issue two books each year, one with just facts about the year, people, countries, etc., and one devoted to science and technology. :beek:

I’ll be getting my 2005 yearbook in the mail pretty soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not really a collectible.. but..

A small piece of WTC Tower 2... (As with many, A few of my friends died there)

More for rememberance than anything..

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
About the only thing I ever collected. I guess if I had to pick one as the most unusual I would have to say Bill.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I put skin in my skin box and save it for later (fat bastards voice)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
365 used Trojans from 1998..............Boy that was a good year....................

J/K

Id have to say, rocks a friend brought back from Pompei Italy on his trip. Rick Petinos autograph on a horse racing program, Trading card of Richard Petty signed by him, However I found out it is worht next to nothing since I cant prove he actually signed it, but with my very own eyes.......... And my great grandpas "Conductor" pin from his hat when he worked on the rail road, and hopefully one day, my other great grandpas purple heart from WWII if my dad gives it to me..................Id say thats about it.

Chris

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i saved spider gears from my neon when my gear box blew up. (my neon was the biggest heap ever!) and a chunk of spider gear from the rear of my thuinderbird when they flew appart.

u can see its jammed in between the ring gear and the housing for the spider gear. what a mess. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Tccoa member package
:uppoint:

I have uranium ore around here somewhere.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts