TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a ton of searches and I cannot seem to find it...someone please post it thanks!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder what shipping is to FL?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh damn...They are in FL too!! less than 2 hours from me and its a straight drive! I wonder if it would all fit in my tbird?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Josh said:
Oh damn...They are in FL too!! less than 2 hours from me and its a straight drive! I wonder if it would all fit in my tbird?

Lol.
I think you may be out of luck with that idea. You may be able to get away with part of it (one box) going inside the car by laying the passenger seat down all the way, and working it in there. The other box (not sure on size) may be able to fit in an empty trunk.
I am basing this on the box I got for my catless x-pipe kit I got (from TruBendz). I managed to put that in the front seat of either my Bird or my 96' Taurus, just can't remember which one.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess I'll have to use my moms V10 superduty. gas hog :(

aaron that exhuast clip in your sig...is that with the ART Setup? Sound badass.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump.

·
Registered
303 Posts
What would make these '94-'97 only? Is it the way they come off the headers? Doesn't show a good pic of that and everything else looks like it is a direct fit.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Josh said:

Thanks, but nah, something I had done local.
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25355&highlight=pics+of+custom+exhaust

Right now I just have the catless x-pipe kit - catless dowuntubes and x-pipe. I haven't bothered to get the rest since it sounds good how it is, just sometimes passangers get annoyed how loud it is inside. Which I don't care since I don't mind it, and I play music when I am driving by myself.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Josh said:

dude, have them put your exhaust on at the shop they have...

joseph

1 - 10 of 10 Posts